What do you guys think of the storm .??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
I cant stand the storm..!

Dirty arse player's..!

Talk about Grapple tackles and using the arms to choke player's.!

Christabella

Reaction score
Complete media beat up ... although Dallas Johnson did once almost choke me, however it was kind of a accident. ;)

Christabella

Reaction score
Errr no .... when they beat Parra last year I had a sign which I hung around my neck, on one side it read: "I support two teams the Bulldogs and whoever is playing Parramatta" and on the reverse: "Enjoy your end of season trip to Iceland, Fitzy"

A friend had just flipped it over to show a couple of the players the joke about Fitzgerald and he just missed and didn't realise it was around my neck.

Matty B

Reaction score
I think their a very good all round side who will be very hard to beat in September.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
I think their a very good all round side who will be very hard to beat in September.

No denying they are a great team..! But they seem to get away with grapple tackles and choking players with arms more than any other team...!

They introduced grapple tackles so its time the ref's got hard on them..!

Matty B

Reaction score
No denying they are a great team..! But they seem to get away with grapple tackles and choking players with arms more than any other team...!

They introduced grapple tackles so its time the ref's got hard on them..!
Yeh mate theyve been doing it every week for 4 years.
Nothing will be done about it, its dangerous too.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Yeh mate theyve been doing it every week for 4 years.
Nothing will be done about it, its dangerous too.
Thats ma point..Its very dangerous...! choking players aint rugby league.. grapple tackles aint rugby league..! Its a joke.!

I remeber the good ol games back in the 80's & 90's. there were none of this shyte in the game...! Its seems David Gallop aint doin his job...!

P.s. Happy phuckin b'day gallop...!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
What do I think of the Storm...I reckon they are nothing more than Dirty Cheating Ba$tards!!!

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
They should relocate to somewhere where people actually watch rugby league, how many players in their team were actually developed in melbourne?

Christabella

Reaction score
how many players in their team were actually developed in melbourne?
The majority of them were developed from fringe first graders into stars down there and through the feeder system they have with Brisbane Norths and in the past North Sydney.

Leave out Crocker, who has barely played for them due to injury and suspension anyway, and they really haven't gone out of their way to buy any big names since 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.