What do you do when you forget a friends birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has done this, but has anyone else forgotten a friend's birthday? Not necessarily a very close friend but nonetheless a friend still.

I just received an sms giving me a blasting for forgetting them and not being a true friend.

It was genuine as well. You know how you don't remember everyone's birthday and I usually store it in my phone as a reminder. It just so happens that this person's birthday wasn't listed!

Any ideas for excuses??

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
mate all you have is the truth and a apology..
if they dont except it,,they were never really your friend

M

MrCharisma

Apologise?

I sms'd my ex-girlfriend once to wish her a Happy Birthday, but her birthday was the 16th May, not 19th like I expected... anyway, it ended up turning into a joke.

If they blast you, they are either Jesus and are faultless or a hypocrite. Apologise for the easily made mistake.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell him/her to HTFU and get the Fk over it... sum people are seriously gay...

Its only a fkn birthday

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Msg them saying -

Just wanted to be the last to say happy birthday

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just say u sent a txt but ur phone was screwing up and it didnt send

done it 3 times this month lol

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
or say what are you mad at me for,,im still pissed off you didnt ring to thank me for the present i sent..

then they say i didnt get a present from you..
and then you say,,,dont lie about it,,if you dont like it just say so and i,ll send it back...

lying is good too

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
omg after my bday i didnt go thru my phone and check who didnt send me a happy bday message!!!! lol

loser.

K

kennyy

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has done this, but has anyone else forgotten a friend's birthday? Not necessarily a very close friend but nonetheless a friend still.

I just received an sms giving me a blasting for forgetting them and not being a true friend.

It was genuine as well. You know how you don't remember everyone's birthday and I usually store it in my phone as a reminder. It just so happens that this person's birthday wasn't listed!

Any ideas for excuses??
thats when u use the term, happy belated birthday

other than that i can't help sorry. u could send a card and backdate it :P

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats the point of posting if the birthday was today? Smarten up dude, I thought you were smarter than that.

Nah, I posted the question "When was it?"

Being one day late isnt a big deal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.