What do we think of the big Luch

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luciano Leilua has asked for an immediate release. Dragons are the favourite but there is one other club interested. Do we like this? meets our need for big boys, not sure about the work ethic.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luciano Leilua has asked for an immediate release. Dragons are the favourite but there is one other club interested. Do we like this? meets our need for big boys, not sure about the work ethic.
Or it’s only the dragons interested and they’ve added ‘another Sydney team’ to create some bargaining power.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think after Kikau and Preston we are a bit light on second rowers

He is a big body and makes an impact

Worth cosidering

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys must be cheering, he is on pretty decent money, and they have the younger better edge forwards to try and keep. Probably can't believe their luck with the Dragons coming to the party.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cowboys must be cheering, he is on pretty decent money, and they have the younger better edge forwards to try and keep. Probably can't believe their luck with the Dragons coming to the party.
The cows are absolutely stacked with forwards. Would be nice if they sent a few our way

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reckon solid player but no doubt dragons get him as much needed for them and I don’t think he wants to be a benchie which with kikau Preston and Curran he is.

Love to see him at prop but don’t think it’s in him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think he could play prop too well and that's what we need. We're pretty stacked in the second row.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons are going hard for those young guys.. Cow's selling a dummy.. [emoji38] Saints taking it hook line and sinker.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shane “yo, yo, YO!”

Luciano “who the … is this!, I’m sick of these pricks that spam call me” proceeds to hang up.

Shane “this is the 3rd time this week, got to stop taking advice off Jr on how to talk to the youngsters”