What do we need a coach for, anyway?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realism is accepting we have to lose by 32 points a game to get better? You’re talking out of your arse, is what you’re doing lololol
So what if we accept an average loss of 32?
What suggests we are happy about or even celebrate it?

If I'm talking out of my arse, why are you failing to comprehend your native language?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The way you and fellow ICP members conduct yourself, I'd excuse someone for thinking you lot form an echo chamber.

What's the saying about it's darkest right before dawn?
If you keep looking for shit, all you're going to find is... shit!
You will discount everything you're not looking for.
It’s not like we need to look far to find shit… we are defending like shit, recruiting like shit and Gus is talking shit.

It’s been darkest before the “dawn” for half a dozen years and I don’t see day breaking any time soon. But swallow the PR spin, if it helps you sleep, Fam.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We finished well last year did we?
I seem to recall we came home with our last five matches being won our last match by a field goal and lost the four before it.
That's coming home with a wet sail to you?
At least you admit we've played good footy under Ciraldo, that's progress.
The therapy session is concluded for today.
Won 34 percent of our games under Potter. Had a bit of a nightmare schedule in the last month of the season. Still bounced back and ended the year on a winning note. Played entertaining and energetic footy. Not great, but better than anything we’ve dished up in recent years and better than we’ve played under the flop you cheer for.

How did we do in our last five games of this year?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

If I'm talking out of my arse, why are you failing to comprehend your native language?
I never said you celebrate it. Accepting is bad enough. It’s not me who is failing to comprehend basic English in this exchange lololol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not like we need to look far to find shit… we are defending like shit, recruiting like shit and Gus is talking shit.

It’s been darkest before the “dawn” for half a dozen years and I don’t see day breaking any time soon. But swallow the PR spin, if it helps you sleep, Fam.
Defence is something only the players can improve.
Shirt grabbing bullshit is not CC's fault.
Not like he's training them to do that, I dare say quote the opposite.

Hard to recruit what is not out there or not interested in us.

Gus throws up smokescreens all the time to protect others.
Have you not figured that out?
That he will take the flak to protect others.

At least you agree that it was equally dark, if not more so under Anderson's and Dib.
I see possibilities and rather think positively, than negatively.
I also do not expect miracles, yet also do welcome them if they happen.

Should try it Ute :grinning:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won 34 percent of our games under Potter. Had a bit of a nightmare schedule in the last month of the season. Still bounced back and ended the year on a winning note. Played entertaining and energetic footy. Not great, but better than anything we’ve dished up in recent years and better than we’ve played under the flop you cheer for.

How did we do in our last five games of this year?
Not much lower under Ciraldo, what is it 7/24?
Winning by one point in the last game is hardly convincing either, is it?
So the footy we played at the beginning of the year, where we won matches, was pathetic?
Oh, and FYI I cheer for the club, not coaches, staff, players, lunch lady etc; just my football team!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said you celebrate it. Accepting is bad enough. It’s not me who is failing to comprehend basic English in this exchange lololol
It is what it is!
We can not change the past, only learn from it.
It appears the club has learned by affording the players enough rope for the lazy ones to hang themselves and each other, and we're removing their lazy negative attitudes from our club.
That's a positive out of adversity.

Also, if I am not clearly comprehending stuff, two family members are in the hospital, one long-term, another via emergency over the weekend.
Fatigue is very likely.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the whole post you just created reminds me of when the broncos had issues with kevy. Nek minute they have reached a prelim final now. You need to have all the players on board, a coach is as only good as his team.

everyone at Penrith knows Cameron is a gun coach, just because we came 15th doesn’t concern me. What concerns me is players not respecting the coach and also the club. This pre season is going to be the hardest pre season the club has had in a while. Either jump on board or be left behind.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Multiple members that were actually there, heard him say it, and have reiterated as much here!
Ive attended a lot of the functions, so im sure I wouldve been there. Dont recall hearing it. If u could show me where another member mentioned this prior to round 18 thatd be great thanks

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We started playing pretty well just like we finished last year playing well. The longer the season has gone on, the more players have lost faith in the coach’s methods and game plans. It’s just logic, lafam. Sadly that is something you lack.
How’s this finishing last year well, you really do talk out your keester.

Image1694387120.179575.jpg

Every comment from you is just the same regurgitated stuff put in a different way.

People have put forward very good points on why things are the way they are right now, but you just choose to completely ignore them, how about support the changes the club, Gould and coaching staff are making, at least into mid next year, if it’s not working then rip in.

In the mean time people don’t want 11 pages of comments of which at least 8 of those pages are from you saying the same old shit, so maybe stfu for a bit.

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is what it is!
We can not change the past, only learn from it.
It appears the club has learned by affording the players enough rope for the lazy ones to hang themselves and each other, and we're removing their lazy negative attitudes from our club.
That's a positive out of adversity.

Also, if I am not clearly comprehending stuff, two family members are in the hospital, one long-term, another via emergency over the weekend.
Fatigue is very likely.
Bless up and take care mate I hope you and family are well [emoji106]

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score

Speaking of Ciraldo, there was this random picture from the UFC over the weekend. Definitely Ciraldo behind the dude in the cap as there is that mole thing to the right of his nose and one heavy furrow across his forehead.

Maybe he can get some hints and teach our players to have some c**t in them like the UFC fighters

Resized_Screenshot_20230911-112148_Chrome.jpeg

Cameron Ciraldo.jpg

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Were they getting pumped by 40 last year when they had more control?
Rd 21; 28 - 14 L to cows
Rd 22; 42 - 18 L warriors (who weren't the team they are this year)
Rd 23; 42 - 6 L eels
Rd 24; 16 - 0 L sharks

Potter was no magic cure. He was the pendulum swinging the other way after too much bazzball. We still conceded big scores and still went missing in games. Sure we looked better, but I don't want him anywhere near the top coaching job.
How’s this finishing last year well, you really do talk out your keester.

View attachment 81563
Was just about to post this when you posted. I know we've had a sh!t year but going back to what didn't work isn't the answer.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive attended a lot of the functions, so im sure I wouldve been there. Dont recall hearing it. If u could show me where another member mentioned this prior to round 18 thatd be great thanks
I could.
Will I?
No
Why?
Twofold; you don't provide citations when requested; and at this point, you are not worthy of that level of effort and time.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could.
Will I?
No
Why?
Twofold; you don't provide citations when requested; and at this point, you are not worthy of that level of effort and time.
Not sure how much you have had to do with @04 Dreaming

He is a TRY HARD hoping that one day he will grow up and be a real TROLL and failing atm.

He has also lied about being a football club member.

Lied about a revolution to oust the board

Lied about getting the text from disgruntled players

and lied about being a Bulldogs supporter

Basically he is full of sh!t trying to be a TROLL and failing miserably

HI @04 Dreaming :laughing:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how much you have had to do with @04 Dreaming

He is a TRY HARD hoping that one day he will grow up and be a real TROLL and failing atm.

He has also lied about being a football club member.

Lied about a revolution to oust the board

Lied about getting the text from disgruntled players

and lied about being a Bulldogs supporter

Basically he is full of sh!t trying to be a TROLL and failing miserably

HI @04 Dreaming :laughing:
U sound jealous babe