what disgusts women the most about men

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
I along with many other men would love to know this so tell us girls?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty tolerate.

But men with food on their shirts ( for a longer time than need be), those who burp ( burps are disgusting, farts funny), and interupt and talk over people all the time.

Extremely long pubes are also disgusting. My teeth agrees with this comment wholeheartedly.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
takes a lot to disgust me.
in fact, i've never found anything men do to ever totally disgust me.
maybe pick their nose and eat it? i haven't seen any male do that over the age of 4 lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
takes a lot to disgust me.
in fact, i've never found anything men do to ever totally disgust me.
maybe pick their nose and eat it? i haven't seen any male do that over the age of 4 lol
its because they do it in private.

actually another thing makes me gag....hen they play with flappy skin on their feet and bite their toenails! isgusting sweaty pasty work boot feet aswell.

T

TdoggBulldog

guys that love me without me having to work for the love...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I'm pretty tolerate.

But men with food on their shirts ( for a longer time than need be), those who burp ( burps are disgusting, farts funny), and interupt and talk over people all the time.

Extremely long pubes are also disgusting. My teeth agrees with this comment wholeheartedly.

sorry... once i have cola or anything that is fizzy... i burp non stop until im done with it...

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats y u gotta trim

pubes on a woman are a no-go whatsoever tho

so from what ive heard/seen u r the most disgusting thing ive seen

i reckon its just the shallow attitude that men have towards women(and i am a man:O)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably leaving the toilet seat up or being left with dirty dishes then I reckon farting in bed could be annoying.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait...i got one...PISS ON THE TOILET SEAT/FLOOR.
i mean, how the hell do you guys miss?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not talking about that lol. only when it ends up up the wall will i get a better sense of humour lol
i'm just talking general every day moments. is it that hard to ****en look?
i have mates who wake up in the morning and must dream they're peeing...i have gone into the toilet after them and had to wash my feet.
jesus, do i need to find new friends lol?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least your close to the bowl and can just stick your foot in it for another flush.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
what disgusts me the most ;

-Guys who have bad hair cuts eg. those massive thick and curly rat tails with a shaved head everywhere else
-Guys who aren't able to do things for themselves and expect their mums to do it for them eg. put the toilet seat down, make their lunches, make their beds etc
-Guys who know i have a partner but think that by telling me i'm attractive i'm going to want to have sex with them.
- Guys who can't speak english but think they can. It's very different to someone with poor english skills but who are still well spoken and dont try and confuse you with stupid coloquialisms that don't make sense.
- Guys who don't have a skin care routine, blackheads, oil and fifteen layers of dead skin is not sexy, it is disgusting. Cleanse, tone, moisturise.
- Guys who spend all their money on going out, alcohol or drugs isntead of on clothing or shoes. How do they expect to attract a girl if they look like a grub. I don't mean this in a shallow way, i mean it in the same way that people expect you to be appropriately dressed for job interviews.
- Guys who have poor hygiene. I can tolerate farts and burps but belly button hair and dead-skin marks on limbs makes me want to puke. EXFOLIATE!
- Smell. Why do some men insist on NOT using anti-persperant but smothering themselved in cheap spray like lynx etc. Invest in some nice cologne ffs!
- Bogans & shallow dikheads.
- Men who cheat or disrespect women.
- Men who are irresponsible

You have to thank my brothers for some of the points on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.