Opinion What did I miss?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
When do the dragons release their membership packages?
When they get rid of their coach.

Too bad we don’t do the same, our memberships would go up a gear

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When they get rid of their coach.

Too bad we don’t do the same, our memberships would go up a gear
I’d like to hope our fans aren’t as fickle as sandy V supporters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're not comparable to the Dragons. Dragons had a roster that should be playing finals football, or at least in contention to be. We're going through a salary cap crisis. We were tipped for the spoon this year. Which shows people without an emotional attachment to the team think the talent we have overall isn't good enough. We've overachieved this season, the effort we're showing is remarkable, but we need some strike players/weapons (marquee signings). People that want Pay gone honestly have no idea, there also isn't a top coach that we can get that will come to the mess that we're currently in (if a coach around Flanagan's level was available, Pay would be gone regardless of how he's doing) we're a club rebuilding.

Last edited:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion things happen for a reason.. There's probably a better player coming our way... time will tell....
Your optimism is admirable. But keep in mind that although everything happens for a reason, we must leave room for that 'reason' being stupidity. This is a very common reason! ;)