What car do u drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I usually drive my parents 98 Ford Mondeo (it's white with black bumpers at the front and back - plastic crap) because they both usually get around in work cars so if it wasn't for me, the Mondeo would collect dust in the driveway. It's not really worth me buying a car at this stage.

Other times it would be one sister's blue 2004 Mazda 3 (she has to pull her finger out and re-register it) or my other sister's 2003 Honda Jazz.

I have only owned one car in my life and that was an orange 1981 Toyota Corona sedan from 2000 to 2002. It only took leadded petrol and I had to ditch it when I couldn't get leadded petrol anymore.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Car and Bike

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i had this weird feeling you would have driven a Lexus or something?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ive seen u around the traps sly 323

dunno where tho
I live out west so Im mainly there, although I work in the city so commute to there every now and then..

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please let's not talk about cars. Got to the station yesterday arvo to find that some f*cker had grapphited (spelling?) my car!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Please let's not talk about cars. Got to the station yesterday arvo to find that some f*cker had grapphited (spelling?) my car!
Bah, whats wrong with kids now a days!!

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miss K, My old car was vandalised once :( my new car now has nothing relating to the bulldogs on it.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was SPEWING! My dad took it to the panel beater this morning and thankfully they had some stuff that got it off - free of charge.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miss K, My old car was vandalised once :( my new car now has nothing relating to the bulldogs on it.
U know what? When the Dogs played the Broncos I put a little Dogs jersey at the back, and 2 days later some1 keyed my car.

I put that same jersey back on last week and my car gets grapphited.

Same station as well.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i once parked my car out at parramatta near amf and i had all my windows smashed, deep scratches on the panels, smashed headlights and tail light and i looked at the other cars and there was no damage to them.

i was spewing after the insurance company decided to write my car off!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i onced parked my car with my 4 year old bulldog in the backseat and i left it in the car for 4 hrs during summer

someone had somehow broke in, killed my poor puppy and locked the car up again.. i could not believe it

the heat had nothing 2 do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.