What are you waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those who are waiting to hear what Mason has to say?

Really what are you waiting for?

The few opportunities Mason or his manager have made comments they all have been ANTI - Canterbury in some way.

Adding another colour to his jersey, talking about the roosters being a possibility, claiming four other players were ready to walk with him.

Really what are you all waiting for? Mason to turn around and say "Ah You Got Punk'd".

He has had plenty of opportunity to come out clean, he doesn't even have to indulge in what his issues were. Merely state there are somethings he needed to sort out with the club. Instead the guy is off in Melbourne on the piss and punt.

If i had a 600k a year job on the line - I know where I would be, and that is in the bosses office trying to get things sorted ASAP - regardless of the result.

So I ask again - what are you waiting for him to actually come out and say seeing as the damage is already done.

M

MrCharisma

Couldn't agree more

Unfortuntely he hasn't done enough to get his contract de-registered by the NRL... so they need him to front the club and seek that release. Until then we're powerless.

H

Hazmak

I expect mickdog to come in here and tell you that you're both stupid because you don't share his views.

Mason HAS revealed his side of the story, and that was the "add another colour" clause

The people still supporting him are ONLY supporting him because they know that without him, we will struggle badly next year

M

MrCharisma

Mason HAS revealed his side of the story, and that was the "add another colour" clause
I seem to have missed this comment... can you point me in the direction where I can find it please :D

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that.

I just keep reading people on here saying they want to hear Mason's side of the story until they offer their opinions.

Sure their have been many passionate responses - however Mason has done nothing to even suggest he wants to try and stay at Canterbury, as i said instead he or his manager have made references about leaving to other clubs.

M

MrCharisma

I understand that.

I just keep reading people on here saying they want to hear Mason's side of the story until they offer their opinions.

Sure their have been many passionate responses - however Mason has done nothing to even suggest he wants to try and stay at Canterbury, as i said instead he or his manager have made references about leaving to other clubs.
The basics of your thread speak loud and clear... if the guy cared for the club, he'd release some news paper article or press release or interview from where ever he was. Sure stay in Melbourne but do something to show you care for the club or you still want to retain your job when you return.

So far it seems he has a blow up and runs off to Melbourne to hide

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mason has more than made his intentions clear

.. did that make sense to you guys?

it did in my head! lol

M

MrCharisma

Mason has more than made his intentions clear

.. did that make sense to you guys?

it did in my head! lol
Sounds fine with me Jess... as Doggfather said in another thread, he's burnt his bridges and there is no turning back.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
mason is out for what makes him comfortable...

the bulldogs are merely another medium by which he makes his big bucks. the only thing im waiting for is the bulldogs to ban him from playing for another NRL club for two years...

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all a bit surreal really, we lose a top player cause he opened his big mouth again.
We never let it bother us before, but i agree nobody is bigger then our club.
Shame though

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ It IS surreal... a little suss if you ask me...

Somethings up, beyond what were reading

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
^^^ It IS surreal... a little suss if you ask me...

Somethings up, beyond what were reading
Totally agree mate.
All we know of is a High profile player (Mason) supposedly acting up and saying he'll take others with him when he goes.
BUT WHY?

M

MrCharisma

mason is out for what makes him comfortable...

the bulldogs are merely another medium by which he makes his big bucks. the only thing im waiting for is the bulldogs to ban him from playing for another NRL club for two years...
I don't think that'll happen purely because then Mason could play out his contract at the high price and do what Pulatua was doing at Souths... doing enough to get paid his big bucks.

They want Mason out so they free up the cash reserves

T

TdoggBulldog

im excepting mason to come say

"OMG I WAS AN IDIOT

IM SORRY TAKE ME BACK

I LOVE YOUS ALL"

damn.. what a memory.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who says we'l struggle without him? he is only one man, sure he is good but im sure someone will be given the oportunity to shine, and i bet whoever gets it will do his best to make that position his own, so we might see someone really trying and playing with passion, of course only time will tell, but i dont think we'l struggle...

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect mickdog to come in here and tell you that you're both stupid because you don't share his views.

The people still supporting him are ONLY supporting him because they know that without him, we will struggle badly next year
LOL why would I say that.

I just am going to wait and see what Mason has to say about this. If he leaves best oif luckm to him, he had problems but that comes with his personality, so many times I have heard people stick up for him. Just to turn on him really is quite strange. You don't always need an enemy

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
LOL why would I say that.

I just am going to wait and see what Mason has to say about this. If he leaves best oif luckm to him, he had problems but that comes with his personality, so many times I have heard people stick up for him. Just to turn on him really is quite strange. You don't always need an enemy
true, we dont need an enemy, nor do we want an enemy, but mason came up and made an enemy of himself.

you dont bite the hand that feeds you, otherwise you will starve.

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
With Mason gone, he would alleviate some of the pressures put on our belovered club. Pressures that occur from actions taken by this "former bulldog star" that impacts our clubs image and also our supporters. Majority of the supporters are the families, the working class people. They would want in their kids to grow up and view superstars and hero's that do the right thing and applaud good deeds. There's been a stereotype given to our club that has been reinforced by others for the past 5-6 years, i think it's time for a change and as some have suggested, redirecting the focus as the Bulldogs being a club of loyalty, passion and more importantly about proud supporters.

theres my two sense

Status
Not open for further replies.