What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want to start looking down on you peasants now that I've had a win. But I bought a ticket for $24.25 and pulled up two $12.15 wins. I'm 5 fucking cents up motherfuckers. Wooooooooh :hearteyes:

I'd appreciate some privacy while I decide how best to invest my winnings.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was 1 number off when it was $30 million a few weeks ago. Picked up just under 12k.
No good tonight though
A workmate was telling me her husband won 37k a while ago. But 12k is a nice little new year's gift for you. Congrats.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video of the bloke that wins off a scratchy and the news makes him reenact it and he wins again? I hate that guy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got nothing!
I only spend the bare minimum on powerball.
If you're going to play the lottery, you're better off playing keno!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Buy a cheap island off QLD and turn it into a fortress and call it Assyria lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
$150 million? Well... Now I can REALLY build my dream home :D

For me, the last thing I want is a mega mansion. I’ll be happy with a fully-equipped split-level home, but for me, space is key. So the house itself will be full-brick, split level. 5 bedrooms will be enough with each room having a large en-suite and walk-in-robe for that storage. All these rooms will be upstairs. Downstairs will have an office, open-planned kitchen and living area, bathroom, laundry etc…

The land itself is where I want space. To keep away from neighbours, I’d have a very large plot of land, perhaps an acre. Ideally, an entire block with the house being square in the middle. This will keep us away from noisy neighbours and/or noisy/busy street traffic. In addition to this, the perimeter will be surrounded by gates however the gates will be covered by tall hedges. There will be a mixture of grass, gardens and concrete making up the outdoor area, and there will be a large undercover entertaining area.

The driveway will be a horse-shoe type driveway so you drive in one way and keep driving to go out the same way (no reversing out required). There will be a pond around the top of the driveway for cars to drive around, and it will be wide enough for 2 cars to park side-by side the entire way so no cars get blocked in. There will also be a separate lane branching off the driveway which leads to the backyard. This will eventually lead to a downwards ramp which will be for a secure underground car-park - think of a supermarket underground car-park (not a garage). This underground area will not receive any sunlight to protect the cars from the weather and elements.

The other elements of the underground area will include a bar (man cave) complete with large tv connected to a plethora of gaming consoles, a pool table, table tennis table, music source (such as an mp3 jukebox), couches, pinball machine, arcade cabinet(s), and everything else a man cave has. There will also be a theater room, and display storage area.

As for location, I prefer the cooler-weather, but I don't want to venture too far away from the well serviced, well-resourced area of Sydney, so the ideal location is probably between Mittagong, Bowral, Wollongong, or Berry.

Peaceful. Tranquil. Serene.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd by one of every model of Lamborghini ever made

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well is $150 million now so that might just get me enough to get a deposit on a 1 bedroom unit in Mount Druitt
why is out west so expensive?
I checked the real estate and you can pick up an old 2 bedroom unit around Punchbowl or Wiley park around the 400k mark.

why people choose to live out west where everything is miles apart and has nothing going for it is beyond me?

I much prefer the city eastern suburbs and inner west.
There is a lot more better looking women around town and they’re way less stuck up due to all the competition!

out west most of the women are fat and ugly, so the thinner and better looking ones think their shit doesn’t stink?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I checked the real estate and you can pick up an old 2 bedroom unit around Punchbowl or Wiley park around the 400k mark.

why people choose to live out west where everything is miles apart and has nothing going for it is beyond me?

There is a lot more better looking women around town and they’re way less stuck up due to all the competition!

out west most of the women are fat and ugly, so the thinner and better looking ones think their shit doesn’t stink?
I grew up in Riverwood/punchbowl hence a Dogs fan for life. I’m not sure I’d want to live there now. I know the area has dramatically changed lots of Chinese now in Riverwood which is improving the area and a lot less houseo but nah I prefer the Inner west.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I grew up in Riverwood/punchbowl hence a Dogs fan for life. I’m not sure I’d want to live there now. I know the area has dramatically changed lots of Chinese now in Riverwood which is improving the area and a lot less houseo but nah I prefer the Inner west.
the inner west is a stone throw away!
I’m originally from out west on The border of Blacktown and Penrith!

western Sydney is too hot and everything is too far apart.
It’s also boring out west with not much to do, hence why so many people end up on drugs!

since I’ve moved to this area I don’t have those problems anymore!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
the inner west is a stone throw away!
I’m originally from out west on The border of Blacktown and Penrith!

western Sydney is too hot and everything is too far apart.
It’s also boring out west with not much to do, hence why so many people end up on drugs!

since I’ve moved to this area I don’t have those problems anymore!
It’s funny me and the missus did the little fantasy talk about what you would do if you won the $150 million and I know everyone says I would buy a mansion in Byron Bay on the beach but I would get a nice place in Lewisham where I live now. I love the area it’s central to everything easy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny me and the missus did the little fantasy talk about what you would do if you won the $150 million and I know everyone says I would buy a mansion in Byron Bay on the beach but I would get a nice place in Lewisham where I live now. I love the area it’s central to everything easy.
I don’t mind Lewisham.
The inner west council are fruitloop insane lunatics who are out of touch with reality!
But the inner west is cool.

I do appreciate the guys who posted the Sydney f.c flyers over that stupid Marxist event!

Wahesh

Reaction score

Anywhere in Sydney where it's hard to park your car is a hole IMO. I prefer houses rather than those shitty apartments going up everywhere.

Best area I reckon is southern highlands. You're away from the noise of the city, yet only an hour drive away.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don’t mind Lewisham.
The inner west council are fruitloop insane lunatics who are out of touch with reality!
But the inner west is cool.

I do appreciate the guys who posted the Sydney f.c flyers over that stupid Marxist event!
Inner West council is fucked (not as bad as Canterbury but that’s another story) but this bin thing where they are only taking them out every two weeks… The entire suburb smelled like rotting prawns after Christmas because everyone forgot the change and I have now seen 2 rats where I had never seen one living here for four years. They need to change that urgently.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anywhere in Sydney where it's hard to park your car is a hole IMO. I prefer houses rather than those shitty apartments going up everywhere.

Best area I reckon is southern highlands. You're away from the noise of the city, yet only an hour drive away.
If you don't own a car then it doesn't matter where you live so long as you're near public transport!

Owning a car in Sydney in this day and age is pointless!

I really need to get my bike fixed and collaborate with someone driving a car.

I'm curious to know if you can ride a bike quicker to the city than driving a car from Canterbury road into the city?

I reckon easily in peak hour I could get to the city before most people driving down Punchbowl road?

I'm nor married,no kids and not working at the moment.
So I really have no reason to enslave myself to a slave mobile!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Inner West council is fucked (not as bad as Canterbury but that’s another story) but this bin thing where they are only taking them out every two weeks… The entire suburb smelled like rotting prawns after Christmas because everyone forgot the change and I have now seen 2 rats where I had never seen one living here for four years. They need to change that urgently.
All councils are shit and corrupt in their own way.

One thing I love about Canterbury-Bankstown is they don't pander too much to the woke!

But the corruption taking place in Bankstown needs to be weeded out of course!

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you don't own a car then it doesn't matter where you live so long as you're near public transport!

Owning a car in Sydney in this day and age is pointless!

I really need to get my bike fixed and collaborate with someone driving a car.

I'm curious to know if you can ride a bike quicker to the city than driving a car from Canterbury road into the city?

I reckon easily in peak hour I could get to the city before most people driving down Punchbowl road?

I'm nor married,no kids and not working at the moment.
So I really have no reason to enslave myself to a slave mobile!
I don't think so. It depends on the time you leave the house of course. I used to leave at 6:15am when getting into town by car (CB district) and it would take me 30 mins on a bad day. On a good day you'd do it in about 20-25 mins. New Canterbury Road, back streets of Stanmore, then Broadway. Easy.