What are some memories of your wonder years?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember going to Belmore in 1980, Dragons game, before any of these other mother fookers.
In a corrupt society only the strong survive, who needs consent to buy a property, never said I was king of State Rail, haters gunna hate, I moved to help the bulldogs so they fucked this joint too, if I wanna be silly buggers at home sometimes then so what?
When I watch the footy I wanna watch the footy, '24 had better not get hijacked.
Is it me or is society slipping, I got an excuse, Im only one person fighting for rights.
Come back to Bankstown.
We need the OG Bankstown boys back!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Alex the kid and sonic were the best games
100% I used to love playing Miracle World and using the bike on the spike stage. Loved the jet ski stage too.

Sonic 2 I was the best at - such a great game with plenty of spare lives to be found throughout the game.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I had the tv remote control watch. They were the best at school, would anger the teachers something severe lol
I remember them. All the Lebs in school had one.

Once we were watching something in PD and when the old man teacher wasn't looking, they'd press rewind just so that we'd never watch it until the end so we'd be watching it all lesson long to bludge lol...

1707426675258.png