What are some memories of your wonder years?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you ever watch the original TMNT movie from 1990?
Bro. Are you serious?

It's still to date the best TMNT movie. Dark, edginess and seriousness to it that cannot be replicated. Has aged very well, considering the modern use of puppets and CGI.

Not the perfect movie - I actually feel like a lot was left on the cutting room floor - but man... If i stumble across that movie, I have to sit and watch it.

I can actually remember a trip to Lebanon in 1994 when I saw the VHS for it - and crying/yelling hysterically for my old man to buy it for me. Spoiler alert - he didnt. And gave me a an utleh for making a scene. 100% deserved

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro. Are you serious?

It's still to date the best TMNT movie. Dark, edginess and seriousness to it that cannot be replicated. Has aged very well, considering the modern use of puppets and CGI.

Not the perfect movie - I actually feel like a lot was left on the cutting room floor - but man... If i stumble across that movie, I have to sit and watch it.

I can actually remember a trip to Lebanon in 1994 when I saw the VHS for it - and crying/yelling hysterically for my old man to buy it for me. Spoiler alert - he didnt. And gave me a an utleh for making a scene. 100% deserved
I know man, that movie is a guilty pleasure for me, I'm sure it's still on Netflix bro, find some time and watch it.

The best scene is when Casey Jones joins in and they're fighting the foot in the old antique store.

VHS's used to be awesome, they didn't have any regional restrictions attached to them like DVDs and you can take them anywhere. Good old days.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know man, that movie is a guilty pleasure for me, I'm sure it's still on Netflix bro, find some time and watch it.

The best scene is when Casey Jones joins in and they're fighting the foot in the old antique store.

VHS's used to be awesome, they didn't have any regional restrictions attached to them like DVDs and you can take them anywhere. Good old days.
The best is the music from the final fight scene.

Its from a soundtrack by the name of "Shredders Suite".

Listen from 2 min 30 seconds and the take off at about 2:36... hits me right in the fucking feelz

When all the Turtles fight Shredder 1 v 1 - no one lays a hand on him except my boy Leo. Fucking shub of all shubs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The best is the music from the final fight scene.

Its from a soundtrack by the name of "Shredders Suite".

Listen from 2 min 30 seconds and the take off at about 2:36... hits me right in the fucking feelz

When all the Turtles fight Shredder 1 v 1 - no one lays a hand on him except my boy Leo. Fucking shub of all shubs
Yeah that's exactly the music I was talking about bro - the same music plays when Casey comes to the turtles aid when they're being outnumbered by the Foot - skip to 4:30.