What are some memories of your wonder years?

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
31510175.jpg

P1010001-3.jpg

I remember as a kid, going on holiday, up and down the east coast of Australia, EVERY tourist gift shop, would be selling this collection of swizzle sticks, for some unknown reason. It would be enough to leave today's generation of perpetually offended beta-male soyboys and blue haired land-whales, permanently damaged and triggered into a state of "literally shaking". But, at the time, gave some amusement to sniggering schoolboys, many dads, and the occasional mum. Still not sure what it had to do with promoting tourism, in whatever fishing port, pineapple or banana growing region, or surfing town that was selling them. Despite my best efforts at the time, my parents would never let me have any - lol. Just as well these days, I guess.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 61383
View attachment 61384
I remember as a kid, going on holiday, up and down the east coast of Australia, EVERY tourist gift shop, would be selling this collection of swizzle sticks, for some unknown reason. It would be enough to leave today's generation of perpetually offended beta-male soyboys and blue haired land-whales, permanently damaged and triggered into a state of "literally shaking". But, at the time, gave some amusement to sniggering schoolboys, many dads, and the occasional mum. Still not sure what it had to do with promoting tourism, in whatever fishing port, pineapple or banana growing region, or surfing town that was selling them. Despite my best efforts at the time, my parents would never let me have any - lol. Just as well these days, I guess.
I don't remember these at all. Maybe they were banned in Qld lol. Imagine how triggered they would make peeps these days. Perky, Spiffy, Droopy f'en lol. News.com would have a field day.