What are some items or places you loved growing up?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a place nicknamed easy street just for Friday night burnouts

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep Ashfield 5T and UTB and RBS wasn’t a safe place .
What did RBS stand for? I think that they were rivals for the UTB.

Were 5T a Vietnamese gang?

I remember the UTB used to do tags all over the place. They did them on street signs and what have you. Haven't seen those tags in decades though.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always loved going up to emerald beach just north of coffs as a kid for 2 weeks around chrissy.

Wake up walk down to the beach, surf till I git hungry, walk home have a banana sandwich then go back to the beach till dark.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fully remember. Remember Crush lol?
Mate the bloke I sat next to in year 9 English wouldn't stop crapping on about how that was the best u18s nightclub ever. All I wanted to do at Sega World was play games lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What did RBS stand for? I think that they were rivals for the UTB.

Were 5T a Vietnamese gang?

I remember the UTB used to do tags all over the place. They did them on street signs and what have you. Haven't seen those tags in decades though.
RBS was for ReBelS or Real Bad Shit 5T were a Vietnamese gang from Cabramatta UTB and RBS probably had individual beefs but were tight. Those sorts of gangs have now been moved out to the Western Suburbs you don’t see it in Ashfield or inner city Redfern anymore the big ones all represent the postcode now

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We're heading down that way tomorrow for a few days. I've driven past the The BB a hundred times, never been in there.
It's useless bro and it's not even that big lol just a few pictures inside the banana.

If you're going to have a bite just stick with desert, food isn't that crash hot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no intention of ever going in there, but it's always amusing to see one of those old school 'Aussie big icon' places. Big Pineapple, Big Prawn, Big Merino etc.
Part of the Aussie road trip. I think I've been to all the "big icons" on the east coast of Australia.

Safe travels bro.