What ads do you hate the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm feeling like blowing up the tv at the moment after having to watch Mel B with her baby talk AGAIN. FFS if i hear her say boomba da boomba or doink doink doink again i'll pay someone to assasinate her. However this isn't the only ad i hate with a passion, i tend to hate that old man from freedom insurance with his insistence that i shout my family funeral plans or buy one for myself. Why won't he just die already. It seems that life insurance is the flavor of the year these days and theres a thousand different companies trying to shove it down our throats. At least they've stopped the Coles "No added Hormones" add. I needed stitches in my wrist after hearing that 4 times.

So i'd like to hear what adds annoy the sh!t out of everyone else here.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That ****ing ad for premature ejaculation longer lasting loving or that annoying ***** from the quibids ad. Kill'em all I say.

"Now go to sleep *****!
Die, mother****er, die! Ugh, time's up, *****, close ya eyes
Go to sleep, *****! (what?)
Why are you still alive? How many times I gotta tell ya, close ya eyes?
And go to sleep *****! (what?)
Die mother****er die, bye, bye, mother****er, bye, bye!
Go to sleep *****! (what?)
Why are you still alive? Why, die mother****er, ah, ah, ah...
...Go to sleep *****!"

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Alan it's really because Mel B is a Negrees is'nt it?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That ****ing ad for premature ejaculation longer lasting loving or that annoying ***** from the quibids ad. Kill'em all I say.
I agree with the Longer lasting loving add, annoying as hell but i don't think i've seen the quibids add.

BootS

Alan it's really because Mel B is a Negrees is'nt it?
LOL, probably not, i think it's the stupid talk. The Teletubbies also inspire my hatred and i couldn't even guess whether they're negresses or Caucasions. If doink doink doink or boomba de boomba means something in negress than you may be onto something though.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a new ad for travel insurance (I think it is) where the weight of the worry on your shoulders is in the form of an obese man. Once you have travel insurance, it becomes the form of a dwarf. That ad just seems to take political incorrectness to extremes.

Don't really hate it, just surprised it's allowed.

Agree about the Mel B ad and the No Added Hormones ad.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
boomba de boomba in Negrese roughly translates to 'Give us free'. Hth.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
[video=youtube;xApm4o5mEvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xApm4o5mEvA[/video]

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
The bonds xmas ****. Thank **** thats gone now

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Insurance ads featuring ditsy chicks is all the rage ... you got one in a lab coat talking like a whale and saying sh*t like "Fantastic-Er-Er-Er", and there's the French gal who sings "Boo-Jay Boo-Jay" while her questionable lover/life-partner/friend-who-shaves-while-she-showers corrects her with proper Australian grammar "It's Budget love !!!"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The obnoxious liver man out of the livertone shots add also annoys me. Another one that used to annoy me a lot was the one for the 5 blade razors where a news crew would slide into bathrooms with a "WOOOOOOOH", what the ****, it's a razor take a chill pill and get the hell out of my bathroom. The whole idea of 5 blades annoys me let alone advertising it like a lottery win. FFS how many blades do you need on a razor, heres a tip if you don't get all the stubble in the first stroke run it down your face again.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
The obnoxious liver man out of the livertone shots add also annoys me. Another one that used to annoy me a lot was the one for the 5 blade razors where a news crew would slide into bathrooms with a "WOOOOOOOH", what the ****, it's a razor take a chill pill and get the hell out of my bathroom. The whole idea of 5 blades annoys me let alone advertising it like a lottery win. FFS how many blades do you need on a razor, heres a tip if you don't get all the stubble in the first stroke run it down your face again.
You need to see this ...

[video=youtube;GjEKt5Izwbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjEKt5Izwbo[/video]

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Them Rivers shoes ads...possibly the most boring I've ever seen.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You need to see this ...

[video=youtube;GjEKt5Izwbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjEKt5Izwbo[/video]
LOL. I've heard they only stopped at 5 blades because it got too heavy when they pt 25 blades on them. Razor cuts that leave you needing facial reconstruction.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
MOstly the ad they put on during the cricket

BUNNINGS
KFC
FORD
VODAFONE

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the series of insurance ads annoy me

the one with whale speak and fantastic ER, ER ER ER ER

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pool creepy crawly ad, where the leaf screams annoyingly for what seems life half an hour before landing in the pool.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
ROFL .... I'm gonna start doing that to the Indians calling about by PC problems.
What is it with those farken idiots telling me my PC is stuffed? I got into an argument, told him to piss off and he says 'fark you!' wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.