What a win!!! My voice is gone!!! Soward suk shiet!!! Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
These genuinely make me laugh.. My sister doesn't really give two craps about the footy but i send her these and she pisses herself (You might think it is weird but this is her and my type of humor.. Out of all my mates ect the first person i knew would love this was my sis) Anyway she sends them to all her friends and that, It's awesome.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
how about the ref...about to say TRY and changes it to NO TRY coz he forgot he had his $$$ on penrith...
thank you camera man!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it had been left to Cummins calls, Penrith would have won 4 tries to 2. He missed the accidental offside too.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post didn't know where to post I thought here is a good start. Bulldogs supporter for 27 years I have been following the kennel for a long time since 2004 actually and thought its about time I joined up! Great win by the boys stuck in the whole match and never gave up. Looking forward to this year...come on dogs!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We got absolutely lucky as hell tonight. I was saying this before, that Soward must absolutely hate the dogs because we seem to screw him over every time he plays us lol
Haha I seem to remember a game in 2009... I think that was where the name milkman was termed. Pretty sure that was him screwing us over not the other way around

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post didn't know where to post I thought here is a good start. Bulldogs supporter for 27 years I have been following the kennel for a long time since 2004 actually and thought its about time I joined up! Great win by the boys stuck in the whole match and never gave up. Looking forward to this year...come on dogs!!
Welcome bulldog_ando !!
Glad you decided to sign up and join the conversations.

~c.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome mate to the best NRL forum on the web. Don't be shy with the posts, new input is always welcomed.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha I seem to remember a game in 2009... I think that was where the name milkman was termed. Pretty sure that was him screwing us over not the other way around
Mm, yes. Finally Jamie 'came out' and told us all what we had suspected.NO, not that.... That he milked the penalty.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

A win over that coward is priceless hhahaha
Another top effort. Maybe we do have another option rather than the Nein or Fox commentary team after all. Keep 'em coming korrmatta1.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks Lov_Dog and dogluva for the warm welcoming appreciate it guys!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a gutsy ugly win. They came from behind in true doggy style fashion.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We got absolutely lucky as hell tonight. I was saying this before, that Soward must absolutely hate the dogs because we seem to screw him over every time he plays us lol
Lol it feels like I'm watching the roadrunner and coyote whenever we play soward..

Status
Not open for further replies.