What a rubbish season of league so far

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The roosters roster is an absolute farce.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like the 80's 3 or 4 teams have all the best players. Good to see the salery cap working lol they should just scrap it seeing it's unfair & you just can't prove who is cheating. Survival of the fittest only way to make it fair shit clubs will fold & new stronger clubs can replace them.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another game, another rubbish blow out with the favourite winning easy.
Cant remember a worse season

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
panthers v tigers further reinforcing this... fucking dreadful so far

Malla

Reaction score
Case in point tonight tigers first try comes off a howler of a call from Sutton calling a knock on from Edwards.

This is all the game will ever be. Below par rules with even shitter refs

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
How the hell are clubs supposed to compete when just about every team that has won the premiership/made the top 4 in recent years, has rorted the cap?
I used to watch footy for the love of it. Now i just watch it for the novelty.

Just give the trophy to Easts, Storm or Souths and be done with it.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you'll find the game is flowing more with less stoppages thanks, and i sincerely mean it, to the refs for not blowing the pea. More flow, less rest, less impact. Reduce the interchange to 6, and then its rugby league again. Wishful thinking.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like the 80's 3 or 4 teams have all the best players. Good to see the salery cap working lol they should just scrap it seeing it's unfair & you just can't prove who is cheating. Survival of the fittest only way to make it fair shit clubs will fold & new stronger clubs can replace them.
Don't quite agree, sure some teams like the Rotters (Politis millions and his overseas interests)have a better opportunity to cheat than others, the cap at least restricts them if only a little.
With all the millionaires on board, no cap would mean the Rotters having the entire Australian team.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Welcome to sports entertainment where the power brokers decide the outcome of everything!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't quite agree, sure some teams like the Rotters (Politis millions and his overseas interests)have a better opportunity to cheat than others, the cap at least restricts them if only a little.
With all the millionaires on board, no cap would mean the Rotters having the entire Australian team.
stop acting like you know what would happen, only I and the other smart people know what would happen

no cap would mean that the rich teams would need to pay more to secure the top guys then it will snowball and they will be stuck with possible complacency or team chemistry issues and a huge payroll, in other words you give them enough rope

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chin up folks. There is always hope

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lose the debate making devices

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s somewhat predictable with most games, has been a couple of upsets..!!

But yea, the likes of storm,rorters,bunnies will always be there and win most games!! That makes top 3 anyway lol...

I mean the storm already sit 1st and they have played a game less, I mean we beat them today or they win they still sit on top.!!