What a di*khead..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBW_MASON

~Wat ya want~
Reaction score
I just saw this and it made me so angry...........

The Courier Mail (QLD newspaper)

For Argument's Sake, by Barry ****, rugby league editor
29jul05

ONCE again thanks for nothing Bulldogs. On a weekend when two suburban grounds in Sydney – Kogarah and Leichhardt Ovals were filled to overflowing with record crowds, it was left to a few morons in blue and white to give the game its fourth or fifth Canterbury-inspired black eye in recent years. As letter-writer Frank Bellet says, going to a Bulldogs home game has become an ordeal for true fans.

GOOD one, Willie. In response to the Corey Parker-Justin Hodges dangerous tackle last weekend, Willie Mason appeared on TV to say: "We don't need that sort of crap in the game." This from a bloke who has hurt the game more than any other in history.

WE hate to say we told you so but we did warn about Steve Clark before last Friday's Bulldogs-Broncos clash. Sure enough, at a vital stage of the game Clark came up with a weak penalty against Brisbane and the Bulldogs scored the winning try soon after. Predictable, really . . .

Reaction score
What a total tossbag. Where do journos get off writing that sort of rubbish?

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
always the same

The C-M never changes..always has something to say against the Dogs..then again this is backwards, red neck, washed up, trying to keep up with the Jones' Brisbane we are talking of.

Still it has been 5 years since the city up here had a title to be happy about..and every year since it has been the refs who have cost them more titles.

I've been stating since round 4 that Brisbane will not win the comp as NO TEAM in the history of League has EVER won the comp after conceeding 50 points in a single game.

When Brisbane stop the arrogant rubbish I might start showing some respect for them...maybe, just maybe.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it is a QLD paper so who cares,even Tony Carrol said the dogs were too good.

M

MrCharisma

Typical bitter Queenslanders

YOU LOST ORIGIN.... DEAL WITH IT!

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things you must remember when dealing with Queenslanders...

1. They NEVER lose. It is always the refs or touchy mistakes that cost them.

2. Wally Lewis is the greatest footballer to ever pull on a boot.

Both claims are very, very wrong yet we must remember they don't like the idea that the Dogs are an all round better football team and club. If the Dogs don't win the comp this year the next best thing for me will be seeing Brisbane get smashed and miss out on the GF AGAIN!!!!!

Ohh, we shouldn't send this guy any emails...it will only give him more amo to sulk on.

K E said:
What about that "weak penalty" we copped for holding Webcke down for "too long" you coksucker?

Another cut Broncos supporter. Maybe he's cut because history is repeating itself?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Broncos dont win a finals game this year, It will be the third or fourth year straight. Maybe that's why this "journalist" is cut.

*plays violin*

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
K E said:
If Broncos dont win a finals game this year, It will be the fourth year straight. Maybe that's why this "journalist" is cut.

*plays violin*
no they won every game
the ref lost it for them

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess the ref lost it for them on last Friday night?

If only Berrigan grounded the ball!!!!!!!!

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
no he shouldn't of gone to hte video ref
thats the problem with berrigan's try

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I guess the video ref cost Broncos the game.

AH! Now I see.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
correct!
and puting hodges and parker on report was wrong as well, thats why hodges played so ****

it was a perfect legal tackle, its rugby league, the toughest game of all, people have their heads driven every week into the ground, but only the broncos get picked on

Hodges is a great role model for young kiddies :grinning:

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brisbane would of won the game for sure... but the Bulldogs cost them the game! :grinning:

C

Cookie^Monstah

K E said:
What about that "weak penalty" we copped for holding Webcke down for "too long" you coksucker?

Another cut Broncos supporter. Maybe he's cut because history is repeating itself?
wait wait what about that sloppy play of the ball that brisbane scored off? shouldn't that have been a penalty? (can't remember which players though)

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SBW_MASON said:
Redneck Racist Rag...

GOOD one, Willie. In response to the Corey Parker-Justin Hodges dangerous tackle last weekend, Willie Mason appeared on TV to say: "We don't need that sort of crap in the game." This from a bloke who has hurt the game more than any other in history.
If they want nominations for a player who was done more to hurt the game than Willie, they don't have to look any further than their own backyard.

Funny how we heard so much condemnation in the Courier Mail about the Broncos player who failed at least one drug test last year AND was involved in an incident involving alleged rape this year.......No, predictable really.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Neville Costigan is good for the game eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.