News Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does seem an apparent exodus at Panthers lately. You never saw that with Melbourne or Roosters. Maybe a few players but they always had ready made replacements on tap....

Must be a reason (outside of money), that is driving this... Tin foil hat stuff maybe.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Panthers really going to start needing that academy to start coming through
It would be the strongest, if idiots didn't run it, fair dinkum they should win Harold Matthews, SG Ball and Jersey Flegg every year, look at their record it ain't great at all, thats cause they screw kids over and let school teachers pick crap and bend over for some crap country kids with a few exceptions. Parra is next strongest their not as bad and they have better results, Manly and Roosters pilther everyone but that's thanks to player managers.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers were most likely his only destination since he is refusing to get vaxed. I wouldn't be surprised if they signed him a little bit less than his value. Yet again it is the tigers so who knows.
They are probably gambling by 2023 the need to be vaxed rule wont be around any more i think.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great signing in my opinion. If Brooks can pull his finger out, it’s not a bad spine. Can’t remember if they signed anyone for there pack??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Api was always leaving for 23. As predicted the Panthers will lose half their premiership winning squad due to cap pressure.

Decent signing for the Tigers. But he has a lot of mileage. I'm so glad we got Mahoney and not Api.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api was always leaving for 23. As predicted the Panthers will lose half their premiership winning squad due to cap pressure.

Decent signing for the Tigers. But he has a lot of mileage. I'm so glad we got Mahoney and not Api.
I Stil can't believe it....im so fuckn happy about Mahoney but this year I think we will go alright.