"We're not going to take a backwards step"

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
CC's press conferences have been so solid this year. Sticks to the message and doesn't allow the journo's to dictate the narrative.

From these words alone in the recent presser, I know we will be a force to be reckoned with and other clubs should be worried about:
"We value our connection as a football team, sticking up for your mates, so NO ONE here is going to take a backwards step. We do encourage the ability to stick up for your mates, we want to be a team that sticks up for your mates and doesn't let someone walk all over you. I've seen it in the past and I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN."

Totally different to the most incompetent person to ever set foot at the bulldogs - Raelene Castle - "It's not about winning premierships..For us it's really about developing a meaningful community program. The club have such a big voice that it can genuinely change people's lives". Total political correctness BS that sent our club to the doldrums and led to culture that encouraged someone trying to sue us for doing extra training rather than embracing it to get better for your mates.

Onwards and upwards!