Were back baby!

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those cucks and simps this week pumping up all the puff stories. Players clearly been reading this shit...reynolds back oh let's give him a tug, ciradlo the saviour, gus the messiah
We have been shown up hard

Kiraz, junk. MIA need a better winger so we can carry JAC
Kyle cucking it as usual didn't even notice him until he was binned
Waddell is shit when we need him most
Burton really starting to give weight to him not being a half...just MIA when we need him
No go forward
Don't seem to give a fuck
Hopefully a 30 point loss will give us a rev up

Dunno what the answer is...but didn't see much today..even before kyle was binned we were keeping pace but still looked shaky
Waddell has always been shite and we simply don't need him.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For next week.
1. Perham (I thought he has some good touches even though our team had zero momentum.
2. Kiraz (thought he had a crack)
3. Averillo (give him more early ball because he has good footwork, if he fucks up badly in defense again - put Skelton in)
4. Alamoti (again, more early ball). So this one out hit up shit, spread the ball to him and Foxx
5. Foxx (Burto needs to run an attack which utilises Foxx's speed)
6. Grub (will at least take the game by the balls and have a crack)
7. Flanno (played ok, i'll give him another crack)
8. King (was tough but needs to offload when its on)
9. Mahoney (best player of round 1)
10. RFM (needs to bust more tackles and offload when its on)
11. Kiks (this man was a fkn pea heart in Rd 1, redeem yourself man and fire up)
12. Preston (let him start and give him some nice short passes, he is good but needs more time on field)
13. Burton (roam both sides, chime in when the attack allows, run the ball - just fuckin have a crack coz rd 1 was putrid)
14. Pele (needs alot more minutes)
15. Waddell (give him shorter stints, and don't give 'gluehands' so many hitups sub him back off before he gets tired and gives away 6 agains).
16. Sutton (less minutes. King can play bigger minutes).
17. Davey (bring him in to see if he's got any more grunt than Sutton).
Ciraldo will age before our eyes this year......poor bugger. Welcome to the kennel mate.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was good with limited opportunities, tbh. Got a repeat set, should have scored a try that avo muffed, threw some nice passes. It’s not my fault Burton sucked and our forwards have no handling or discipline.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus told ciraldo it’s gonna be a tough few years if he comes in to coach.. Gus has been honest with us from day dot, it’s the media articles talking shit
Sorry man don’t agree… bulldogs media has been showing us all these interviews with players and them all saying something is brewing and something special is happening? What exactly is happening? Jobels? Or bonding like ****? I said it before enough of the bullshit talk and show it on the field and I was right. All our marquee players today. Besides mahoney should burry there heads, bloody embarrassing is an understatement

WestenBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was actually thinking we were getting way too much media attention during the off season instead of just quietly getting on with business.
Let’s hope it’s just early days and the team keeps building and improving. I’ve proudly supported the Dogs for 45 years and although frustrating of late, will continue to do so.