Well done Bulldogs supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths deserve their moment, and congratulations to them.

However, despite the week dedicated to glorifying Souths, and despite the tumultuous year the Bulldogs have had, Dogs fans turned out in droves for the grand final. I was so impressed to see one end of the stadium filled exclusively with blue and white; and even though we were out numbered, we were often just as loud.

Bulldogs fans, please don't give up. We deserve to be celebrated more. We are the inclusive club. The family club. The multicultural club.

Well done. Bulldogs fans are a true sporting phenomenon.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Top post.

I fear the media are really going to rub it into us. Similar to what they did in 2012.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks guys, let's hope there not too much witch hunting.

I'm a little emotional right know, but I love you Kennelers; from the optimists, to the pessimists, the jokers to the scientific analysists.

Let's not forget we're actually still building.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
It was great to see the so many cultures coming together for this game today. From the flags hanging from cars, the overuse of car horns, young and old all coming together to get behind the team. Solid effort from all involved but it was a shame that we weren't able to get the result we wanted.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, it was a fantastic atmosphere. Probably the best out of the 5 doggies GFs I've attended, but the worst we've played sadly.

Like I said in another thread, we did well just to be there so I'm not too disheartened. We will be bigger and better next year.

On paper, our team is nowhere near as good as several others, yet we have the spirit to take us further. We have a great pack and if Frank wasn't injured most of the year, maybe things would be different. Same goes for most of our injured players, but Frank was impressive again for a bloke that has only played a handful of games this year.

Our back line will be boosted by Rona and Loko. Perhaps B Moz too. But I don't know if we can win a comp with our halves tbh.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Top post.

I fear the media are really going to rub it into us. Similar to what they did in 2012.
That is why sponsors are lining up to be part of the Bulldog machine. Our sponsors realise the value of the Bulldogs brand. The media would not know their arse from their elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.