Welcome Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
since when did people get banned? and for what and how long?

A

atomic_crimson

victim?

mitch was asked three times by a mod (not myself) to remove a sig which contained swords i believe but it was something inappropriate.... he refused and thus was given a 24hr ban.... parra i have stuck up for you but mate there are rules..

and we arent playing faveouritism... we just cant check everything little thing... so you see a problem as i told you before report it ;) (yes you remember)....

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
victim?

mitch was asked three times by a mod (not myself) to remove a sig which contained swords i believe but it was something inappropriate.... he refused and thus was given a 24hr ban.... parra i have stuck up for you but mate there are rules..

and we arent playing faveouritism... we just cant check everything little thing... so you see a problem as i told you before report it ;) (yes you remember)....
it was not offensive!
every word was edited!!
if u read it u wouldve understood!!
no 1 else complained!

Reaction score
mitchata said:
it was not offensive!
every word was edited!!
if u read it u wouldve understood!!
no 1 else complained!
Shut up. Its over with now. Dont go on like a tosser over it dude.

W

Winston Smith

how come no-one notices when i get banned. i got banned on 3 separate occasions. first one was 7 days, second 2 and last one 1 day ban.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
fp11 said:
how come no-one notices when i get banned. i got banned on 3 separate occasions. first one was 7 days, second 2 and last one 1 day ban.

Welcome back...

Reaction score
fp11 said:
lol. How come yours get shorter as they go? Mine keep getting longer and longer.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never notice when anyone is banned. I just assume they got bored of the kennel so gave it a rest for a few days.

W

Winston Smith

to parranoir - because first time i pissed off ****** (my self-censoring here) and he - well i better stop before i get banned again. second and third time the gods, sorry the mods, they were much more lenient - don't know why

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
speaking of people that got banned what ever happened to Keefy,MrGEORGE and Dogaholic

the list goes on but those are 3 people you never see post anymore

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keefy isnt banned I dont think. He just doesnt come on anymore.

W

Winston Smith

do you guys get warning before being banned? i never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.