Welcome Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome back young Mitchell after he was the latest to fall victim.

Please join with me in welcoming him back, as we are now blessed with the pressence of everyones favourite spamming duo back together. *waits for tdogg to come and go "ooooooooooooooo yay welcome back mitchy"*

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Ah Mitchell, good to see you back... now what did he fall victim to Para... you can PM with the answer if you wish, just wanted to know.. seems like many people are joining the banned list these days... ;)

Reaction score
TCBB_Fanatic31 said:
Ah Mitchell, good to see you back... now what did he fall victim to Para... you can PM with the answer if you wish, just wanted to know.. seems like many people are joining the banned list these days... ;)
I could tell you. But once again, I would end up back on the banned list. As I do :p

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

oops oh shiz that is spam.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
I could tell you. But once again, I would end up back on the banned list. As I do :p
Darn the banned list...oh wait that may make me end up on it... :p

Ok fair enough then... I just then say welcome back Mitch and all the best, hope you don't end up back on the banned list any time soon... :grinning:

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dint know about it untill Para said it in another thread. But welcome back anyway Mitch :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
dc bull where are u from in ctown?

B

Bwaif

PARANoIR said:
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome back young Mitchell after he was the latest to fall victim.

Please join with me in welcoming him back, as we are now blessed with the pressence of everyones favourite spamming duo back together. *waits for tdogg to come and go "ooooooooooooooo yay welcome back mitchy"*
see... another ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.