News Welcome back SBW

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally am not a fan of SBW, but what he did was a long time ago now and he was very young. I’m sure as he’s gotten older he’s become much more wiser and probably regrets his actions. I have done some of the most dumbest things when I was in my teens and early twenties. It’s time to get over the whole SBW thing back in 2008! Build a bridge and get over it.
That's the problem...
If you build a bridge to get over it $BW will put a toll on :grimacing: :tearsofjoy:

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have come a long way and are a united bunch. That is evident by who spoke to the team at one of their final pre-season training sessions.

Sonny bill Williams was
Invited by coach Cameron Ciraldo and general manager of football Phil Gould to speak to the team.

It's quite the turnaround for SBW, who went from being a favourite son to despised at Belmore after walking out on the club and a lengthy contract in 2008.

Ciraldo initially wanted Williams to present the first-grade team with their jumpers before their first game of the NRL season, but Williams had prior commitments.

The Bulldogs are reconnecting with their past and have Willie
Mason working with the squad, while Mark O'Meley also has a role with the club. The inclusion of Josh Jackson on their fitness staff is also a smart play, given the lack of experience in the playing ranks.
where the F$*<K is HAZEM, this is absolute BULLSHIT…. The Dog backstabbed us left us for the $ and we welcome him back, WEAK ABSOLUTELY WEAK…

HAZ Sacrificed ALOT to stay loyal, knocked back the NFL, the Rabbits, Australian Rugby, and French Rugby this is beyond a joke… And what do we offer him Jack shit.

Were not only Dogs by name but unfortunately Dogs by nature. If BULLFROG was still around this would have never happened.

This just fucked my SUNDAY.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo
"For those that [don't] remember" ('cause this is entirely made up)...
Mandi was a really hot chick (11/10) - totally wife material. Put her whole body into her work and was the best blowie in the business.

Yes, she rode that other bloke in the toilet cubicle but let's face it, we should totally "cuck" over her because she's "worth it"...

No thanks. I will leave "simping for Sonny-Bill" to others...
You're not obliged to have the same opinion on me. He burnt quite afew of us..Some can grow past it, others can't, and others refuse to to altogether. We are just different

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get the fcuk over it... the bloke is a bulldog through and through.. once a bulldog always a bulldog.. you don't see him attending other clubs do ?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WE all agree that he did a dog of an act, but like you I'm certain that when he went to our club with Nasser, George Poponis could have handled it better.
By that time his young mind had been poisoned by his manager who was well oiled by Politis. Also the Man who hated our club because he had a falling out with Ward was not helpfull IMHO either.
Oh yeh, I forgot about Mohammed Mundine’s influence on SBW. I keep thinking it was only Khodar who played with SBW’s mind.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y
I could be wrong, and I’m happy for someone to show me that I’m wrong, but I’ve never heard SBW say to the Bulldogs fans ‘I’m sorry I let the fans down’ and ‘I regret that’.
Now I understand you need to look after yourself, a lot of things were probably going on that I don’t know about. He made a decision for himself, fair enough, but that decision really impacted a lot of other people..
Whenever he has said ‘sorry’, it’s always been more like ‘sorry’ but it was everyone else fault. Kind of like if your Mrs cheated on you, and she didn’t say ‘Sorry, what I did was wrong and I regret it’. Instead she says ‘Sorry, but you sit around and scream at the Bulldogs every week on the TV so I went and f#€ked the neighbour’. It’s just a hollow apology and another way of blaming someone else for your own shitty decisions.
Well....you're better off without her if she's not sitting with you watching the Bulldogs and screaming at the TV!

She's better off saying "i wouldn't have done it if channel 9 gave us more Friday night games"

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People on here will love to whinge about this and so be it.

I doubt the current players give a fuck what he did and if he can provide a bit of inspiration for the side, then I’m all for it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get the fcuk over it... the bloke is a bulldog through and through.. once a bulldog always a bulldog.. you don't see him attending other clubs do ?
Lol he's a Roosters legend too. The guy wears many hats

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucked off the day after he assured Greenberg he was solid with the club and the talk of him leaving was rumours. He is a low scumbag who should not have anything to do with our club

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucked off the day after he assured Greenberg he was solid with the club and the talk of him leaving was rumours. He is a low scumbag who should not have anything to do with our club
Ironically, he came back to the Roosters to honor a handshake deal he made with Politis yet disregarded a signed contract. What a piece of shit. He doesn't represent the values of our club....he belongs to the cocks and everything they represent.