Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow just wow........ Best read I've had in ages

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might sound really strange this one, but I have a phobia for needing to go to the toilet. Not that rare apparently either.

Say for example I'm going somewhere, I'll check if there are toilets nearby (or there) just incase I get stuck needing to go. If I know that, I'm quite relaxed then.

If I'm somewhere and theres a big crowd/queue, and it requires waiting and I cannot get to a toilet, it brings on a panic attack/anxiety attack.

It's for this reason I don't use public transport, and try to avoid planes, because being trapped without a toilet, or in a plane with seatbelt sign on, really brings on a panic attack/anxiety, and that just makes it worse (as my anxiety attacks generally upset my stomach and make me gastro).

But here's an interesting thing, in my own car or wifes car, I'm generally okay (even if it is a decent traffic jam - though stuck for an hour+ is an issue). In others cars though (or taxi/bus/etc), again I get really edgy and start to panic, and have to stop every 5 minutes to go to the toilet.

Really strange one, but I try to handle it best way I can.
I'm exactly the same. In fact my anxiety was so bad due to this that I actually had issues going to school and had to see a psychologist and everything. I still have the issue today, however it's became much more manageable once I started driving and learned to "Ride the wave".

Another phobia of mine, which continues from my issue above is waiting for long periods of time. Things like waiting for buses, trains, planes, lines, traffic etc. all can become a bit overwhelming for me to the point my anxiety can raise from 0 to 10 in the space of a second.

Heights like most people also are a phobia of mine. I won't climb the third step of a ladder before shitting myself. lol

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If ever I am walking somewhere, I VERY much try to avoid cracks, and count my steps, and kind of bet myself, it will take xx amount of steps to reach that, and if I am out, the last 10 steps are almost jumps or little shuffles.
Dude you're crazy you're crazy you're crazy

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You also scared that your tutu will get dirty too? If you are, you just might be Tate.
My tutu is the problem. When I'm lifted above the horizontal, I'm afraid people will see my bloomers !

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always use my forearm/elbow/long sleeve to turn on those public taps that are activated by the button because I don't want to get seedy public bathroom on my hands.
I am a step ahead of you. I used toilet paper to lock the public toilet door, use the toilet paper to open, to flush, to turn the tap and at the end after washing hands I use thd paper towel to dry my hands and use the samd paper to open thd main door .
Basically dont touch anything except for the toilet paper in a public toilet.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a step ahead of you. I used toilet paper to lock the public toilet door, use the toilet paper to open, to flush, to turn the tap and at the end after washing hands I use thd paper towel to dry my hands and use the samd paper to open thd main door .
Basically dont touch anything except for the toilet paper in a public toilet.
I am one step ahead of you there, I don't even use them and just wait till I get home.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Saw a guy the other day, walk into toilets, wash his hands, take a piss, wash his hands, dry them, wash them again, dry them again, then use hand santiser as he walked out of the toilets.

Wow.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw a guy the other day, walk into toilets, wash his hands, take a piss, wash his hands, dry them, wash them again, dry them again, then use hand santiser as he walked out of the toilets.

Wow.
That sounds reasonable bro, some public toilets are bad big time.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That hand sanitiser is just wrong.

How can a gel / sprog crap make it all clean? Its just so wrong!

I know they use it it hospitals but it doesnt seem right.

Just like those waterless car wash products. Thats bullshits!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That hand sanitiser is just wrong.

How can a gel / sprog crap make it all clean? Its just so wrong!

I know they use it it hospitals but it doesnt seem right.

Just like those waterless car wash products. Thats bullshits!
Its just alcohol that evaporates right haha?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds reasonable bro, some public toilets are bad big time.
One of these days I should write a book rating the public toilets of Australia, I reckon I've visisted a good majority of the ones in Sydney.

True there are some shockers out there, but then some hidden gems as well.

Actually that whole idea sounds seedy and wrong thinking back on it lol.

I do often wonder though, how much of the grafitti in them is legit (re numbers, etc lol).

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.