Weird Guilty Pleasures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fried Chicken, Carton Of Watermelons and Raccoon Pie with Skunk Sauce Babayyy!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
bump and wtf
its not like i go out of my way to do it in front of the cat, im just not going to stop if it walks into the room and tbh its sort of sexy/exciting when something is watching

btw interesting that you highlighted that part and not the fact that i used to sit reverse on the toilet, like straddling the toilet

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its not like i go out of my way to do it in front of the cat, im just not going to stop if it walks into the room and tbh its sort of sexy/exciting when something is watching

btw interesting that you highlighted that part and not the fact that i used to sit reverse on the toilet, like straddling the toilet
If you put it that way fair enough
I thought you force the cat to watch loland the toilet seat thing i do that too hahaha

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok a guilty pleasure of mine, food related, is eating lemons,
I cut the lemon into 8's drench them in vinegar, and put heaps of salt on and eat them,

Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Very very unhealthy,
Not only the amount of salt, but the lemon acid and vinegar is bad for your teeth,

Anyway guys, lol, what do you think of that one.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok a guilty pleasure of mine, food related, is eating lemons,
I cut the lemon into 8's drench them in vinegar, and put heaps of salt on and eat them,

Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Very very unhealthy,
Not only the amount of salt, but the lemon acid and vinegar is bad for your teeth,

Anyway guys, lol, what do you think of that one.
I eat lemons every day. Same thing, cut into 8 but i cover it in salt and cumin powder.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like to watch B grade buddy cop movies from the 90s.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Something I used to cook up back in the day...

(1) Create a bed of Jasmine Rice in a deep bowl
(2) Place Maggi Noodles on top of the rice bed
(3) Pour Continental Soup on top of both.

There you have a filling and hearty rice/noodles/soup combo.

It will cost you 5 bucks from Coles!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to know what happen to all the girls from this thread? None of them come on here anymore. I remember Alex, Kurry, Leesee, Jorgie and co from back in the day. Just weird we don't seem to have the number of female kennelers theses day. They were always good fun to deal with.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I want to know what happen to all the girls from this thread? None of them come on here anymore. I remember Alex, Kurry, Leesee, Jorgie and co from back in the day. Just weird we don't seem to have the number of female kennelers theses day. They were always good fun to deal with.
Like a lot of them, I sort of drifted away from the Kennel. At once stage I think I was down to like 1 post per year. Then I came storming back. And how ;)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like a lot of them, I sort of drifted away from the Kennel. At once stage I think I was down to like 1 post per year. Then I came storming back. And how ;)
Wait, you're a woman?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Something I used to cook up back in the day...

(1) Create a bed of Jasmine Rice in a deep bowl
(2) Place Maggi Noodles on top of the rice bed
(3) Pour Continental Soup on top of both.

There you have a filling and hearty rice/noodles/soup combo.

It will cost you 5 bucks from Coles!
That's the 3 course Uni Student meal!!

Although you use MiGoreng not Maggi.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
True, i myself have taken time out from here on several occasions but that was due to me dealing with personal issues and not in the mind frame for it. After a very bad brake up it took me a couple of years to come back, then i had to look after my terminal ill brother, followed then by my terminal ill mother but i was on here a bit while my mother was sick as it helped chatting with the kennel crew at the time.

Wahesh

Reaction score
True, i myself have taken time out from here on several occasions but that was due to me dealing with personal issues and not in the mind frame for it. After a very bad brake up it took me a couple of years to come back, then i had to look after my terminal ill brother, followed then by my terminal ill mother but i was on here a bit while my mother was sick as it helped chatting with the kennel crew at the time.
Brother if the crew here helped you, that's a family I'm proud to be apart of. It's funny how the internet can be a good refuge for us when dealing with personal issues. I mean no matter what we do or where we go in life, it's always here. The Kennel in particular has been a huge forum for Rugby League in general, and I like how this place has a nice, laid-back atmosphere.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brother if the crew here helped you, that's a family I'm proud to be apart of. It's funny how the internet can be a good refuge for us when dealing with personal issues. I mean no matter what we do or where we go in life, it's always here. The Kennel in particular has been a huge forum for Rugby League in general, and I like how this place has a nice, laid-back atmosphere.
Very true my friend. The kennel is my home away from home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.