Reaction score
3. Stagg
2. Warburton
1. Hannant

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
3. Hannant
2. Hazem El Magic - what a champion, so sad to see him go!!!
1. Stagg

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
3 - Stagg
2 - Hannant
1 - Gordon

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. El Masri
2. Eastwood
1. Stagg and Hannant

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
3 Haz anytime he steps into FB he looks natually at ease
2 Hannant
1 Stagg

-500 Idris by far the worst player on the park lol Dally M rookie of the year...my arse Mortimer is by far a superior player

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idirs did have a shocking game. He was forced onto the wing cause of Patten being ko'd, but he really needs to work on his defence.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3- Ennis
2- Stagg
1- Hannant/Warbuton

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
3 Noddy
2 Hannant
1 Hazem (just in front of Patten)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Eastwood
2. Stagg
1. Warburton

TomB

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hazem had a great game i recon against the Eels, he did all he could and he did it exceptionally well. Idris leaked a few on his side, but he will Learn. Idris is a future star.

Congrats on the whole team, they played well against the eels, and played like i have never seen them play before (well in the first half at least lol).

i was at the game, naturally, and what a game it was! i must say, there was two things that suprised me in the first half, the dogs energy and the dirty tactics from the eels. In saying this Eels looked like they always had the ability to put on points, mind you it helped that Patten was knocked out with what looked like a deliberate knee to the head int he first minute causing a reshuffle on the right wing.

Eels played very good in the second half, and the dogs just played too conservative in the second. The dogs tried to defend a small lead, as opposed to putting on more points. Kimmorley had a few suss kicks, all in all what a game. It's a shame the dogs will not have Eastwood next year, but get 2010 ready as it might be a classic Dogs V Eels year. Dogs have the same squad next year, with a stronger right wing (Hazem is retiring) Idris will no doubt learn a ton from this, and play even better (LOOK OUT!) and the Eels from the looks of it will have a similar squad.

the Dragqueens will be drinking diet choke in 2010 again:lol: and the rest will just be spectators.

For 40 minutes i thought the dogs might be able to do the impossible...it's a shame they suffered so many knees and high shots from a dirty parra side:p Eels definately played well though.

First half...wow...how can you not like League:cool:

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^
Mate the EELS squad is only going to be stronger next year with J.POORE S.SHAKLETON AND T. TAHU all joining the club

Status
Not open for further replies.