Weather Man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Yeah love the sun - dont mind the rain at the moment though.

Thought this thread was going to be about fav weather man/ woman - Sami Lukis for sure if she was still doing it. Top chick.

Russ

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love the rain.
my favourite rain related moment was in 1997...the night of noah. just about every road up home was blocked, the dam was 10 metres over the spillway, we rode wheelie bins down the road, we rowed a boat down the road...
give me rain any day of the week. you don't pay for sunshine, so let the rain come down!

Maza

Reaction score
i love sleeping wen its raining..
like this morining..well actually arvo for me, coz i woke up late.. :p

but itz ugly 2 go out in the rain, so sun wen itz time 2 go out..
wet weather dusnt match every outfit u know..

:p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, when it rains and you're on a farm, what do you do? take the motorbikes out and carve it up in the mud!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell yes. take out the XR100, 250XL and XR400 (ahhh love the 4 strokes), and 4 wheelers and you got yourself the best fun. you then get home, jump under the hose, and go back out after lunch. spend all day burning petrol, eating mud and stacking it BIG TIME

Maza

Reaction score
i sooo wanna do that..
soundz soo cool..

i think i mite buy me a motorbike and a piece of empty land..
any1 care 2 join me?
:p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
um...do you know how much a bike costs? the bike i want is $10k (WR450F)
also, if you live in town, for god's sake, do not buy a two stroke. if you don't know how to ride, when the powerband kicks in you'll come flying off. the noise of them will annoy the others in town

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sittin on a tropical beach....sweet alcoholic beverage on a table next to me, cute girl in bikini on other side....Blue skies....about 27 degrees with a cool breeze gently blowing

ahhhhh I can picture it now

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, sun's good. but, when you live in a humid part of qld, you hate it.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
bulldogruss said:
Yeah love the sun - dont mind the rain at the moment though.

Thought this thread was going to be about fav weather man/ woman - Sami Lukis for sure if she was still doing it. Top chick.

Russ
This thread was going to be about fav weather man /lady but i was looking outside and it was pouring then i 4got and asked rain or sun. So to answer the question about fav weather man/lady, it would have to be Tim Bailey with Nula on channel 7 in 2nd place. She trys soooo hard to be funny (key word TRYS) but she sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.