Opinion We should....

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Swoop on valentine holmes as we speak
Latrell is apparently in north queensland touring cowboys facility, we should do whatever we can to entice holmes while hes available
Take one for the team and be his maidservant for the weekend, and if he requests sugar, do not hold back

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How about just ignoring and freezing out posters who say something that you dislike or don't agree with.

By constantly replying it escalates to mindless insults and abuse, thus giving them air time and credibility the more you carry it on.

No instead the whole page has to put up with the mindless bickering and domination of the topic by reading these childish rebuttals.

This is for both sides...

Just ignore the inflammatory poster and spare the rest of us who want to talk all Bulldogs related issues, good and bad, depending on your opinion of our progress back to success.

Chill pills a good idea :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How about just ignoring and freezing out posters who say something that you dislike or don't agree with.

By constantly replying it escalates to mindless insults and abuse, thus giving them air time and credibility the more you carry it on.

No instead the whole page has to put up with the mindless bickering and domination of the topic by reading these childish rebuttals.

Just ignore the inflammatory poster and spare the rest of us who want to talk all Bulldogs related issues, good and bad, depending on your opinion of our progress back to success.

You’re 100% right mate.
Guilty as charged.

I have no problem with disagreement, I have a problem with stupidity.

I’d hoped some reason might cure it but you can’t have a battle of wits with the unarmed (oops there I go again!).

I’ll make some changes and freeze out the idiots - it’s the best way.

Back to Dogs talk.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You’re 100% right mate.
Guilty as charged.

I’d hoped some reason might cure it but you can’t have a battle of wits with the unarmed (oops there I go again!).

Back to Dogs talk.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers
You certainly have raised the argumentative level of late :grinning:

It is frustrating for both sides, I understand that.

As you know I'm on the side of critiscising ANY office holder at our club who doesn't appear to be doing a good enough job of improving the club and roster. But there's a way of saying it.

We've seen several coaches, recruiting managers, skills/fitness trainers etc etc been let go recently, so management also recognise they haven't done the job as to the necesssry high level. So we know and accept performance and success is the ONLY criteria.

All fans should be able to have their say but it's true some are just plain nit picking and unrealisticly negative in their Topic headings and comments.

Be much better to leave these topic responses blank and unreplied to...that ignoring sends a more powerful response than 20 mindless tooing and froing tit for tat insults.

When its all said and done, we all love our club. There is a way to have your say without going overboard.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Legit made a thread about chasing valentine holmes and mofos on here got triggered lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re 100% right mate.
Guilty as charged.

Back to Dogs talk.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers
Shut up lynn

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You certainly have raised the argumentative level of late :grinning:

It is frustrating for both sides, I understand that.

As you know I'm on the side of critiscising ANY office holder at our club who doesn't appear to be doing a good enough job of improving the club and roster. But there's a way of saying it.

We've seen several coaches, recruiting managers, skills/fitness trainers etc etc been let go recently, so management also recognise they haven't done the job as to the necesssry high level. So we know and accept performance and success is the ONLY criteria.

All fans should be able to have their say but it's true some are just plain nit picking and unrealisticly negative in their Topic headings and comments.

Be much better to leave these topic responses blank and unreplied to...that ignoring sends a more powerful response than 20 mindless tooing and froing tit for tat insults.

When its all said and done, we all love our club. There is a way to have your say without going overboard.
As I said mate - 100% agree.

The only ‘side’ I’m on is the Dogs.
That doesn’t mean I’m pro or anti board, coach, player or anyone.

My entire stance has never changed and that is we still need time. Let the plans unfold.

I could not agree more that if we do not see significant improvement for the roster for 2021 and overall benefit to the club (crowds, membership, merch and much more - boards do so much more than recruitment/retention) then yes, of course we’ll need changes.

Look forward to the discussion and debate with those who know how to do it properly.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Disagree.

@DinkumDog dismantling @AlzzBulldog over the past week or so has been a thing of beauty. If Alfred wants to behave like a clown, then he’s gotta face the music.

The Kennel was built upon general bulldogs discussion, but was made great by its often heated banter, which includes a healthy amount of abuse when warranted. It’s simply a testament to our passionate fanbase.

God help this forum if you ever weasel your way into a Mod position @wendog33 . This joint would turn into a snorefest.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree.

@DinkumDog dismantling @AlzzBulldog over the past week or so has been a thing of beauty. If Alfred wants to behave like a clown, then he’s gotta face the music.

The Kennel was built upon general bulldogs discussion, but was made great by its often heated banter, which includes a healthy amount of abuse when warranted. It’s simply a testament to our passionate fanbase.

God help this forum if you ever weasel your way into a Mod position @wendog33 . This joint would turn into a snorefest.
Brooooooooooooo YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION.........
HAHHAHA
your one to talk when you are literally one ban away from being permanently banned bwahahaha

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree.

Cmon man im still waiting for you to answer the question bruvv

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree.

Why are you hiding, how many times have you been banned horse??

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Your a dud aye
Dud - similar to your command of the English language.
That would be 'You're a dud' to start with.
Do you know the difference between 'he's' and 'his'? Unlikely.

Thinking @187 is bang on. I could take the high road, or I could ... wait ... what's that whistling noise? Oh, the air between your ears.
Leave some oxygen for the rest of us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mods. If you need any further evidence as to who would be responsible for the dragging down of TK and any sponsorship you would be likely to get, you have your evidence above.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mods. If you need any further evidence as to who would be responsible for the dragging down of TK and any sponsorship you would be likely to get, you have your evidence above.
It's cool Wendog. The problem is I tried to block Alfred and it's not working. I've reported the inability to do this so hopefully that bug can be squished soon (and that functionality restored as well - see what I did there?).
In the meantime I'll do my best to ignore... Might be time to close this thread too mods...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's cool Wendog. The problem is I tried to block Alfred and it's not working. I've reported the inability to do this so hopefully that bug can be squished soon (and that functionality restored as well - see what I did there?).
In the meantime I'll do my best to ignore... Might be time to close this thread too mods...
It works mate, I had to place natboy on ignore for this exact reason wendog has mentioned, when arguing with an idiot the witnesses can’t tell the difference between you and they drag you down to their level.

Click the name, top right corner is ... when you click that it says ignore/block.

Im also not saying your right or wrong with your views nor alzzbulldog just saying the function works for me.