We need to build Union for the club

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
NFL discards will also be NRL discards if they were to try to play our game.
Ok but there will be 6ft black guys weighing 120 kilos running the 100m in JAC time.
Who lost their shot because they fumbled a crucial ball during trials. It happens always yo.
Sometimes they manage to play in the Canada league, for low pay.
Sometimes 7s Union! (Which is a clue they can adapt to right codes).
But most of the time they go back to their hoods, heartbroken, and slinging crack.
as if that isn’t a project worth exploring!?
Remember one of the best players in the AFL was some white Americans reject basketballer.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok but there will be 6ft black guys weighing 120 kilos running the 100m in JAC time.
Who lost their shot because they fumbled a crucial ball during trials. It happens always yo.
Sometimes they manage to play in the Canada league, for low pay.
Sometimes 7s Union! (Which is a clue they can adapt to right codes).
But most of the time they go back to their hoods, heartbroken, and slinging crack.
as if that isn’t a project worth exploring!?
Remember one of the best players in the AFL was some white Americans reject basketballer.
Australia second best ever cricketer is an AFL reject

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australia second best ever cricketer is an AFL reject
It dose'nt look like you have ever played RL, the thing that makes RL so difficult to adopt to and play is the 10 up and the 10 back rule.
Funny how it is the rule which makes our game the killer it is, yet it is never talked abou.t

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It dose'nt look like you have ever played RL, the thing that makes RL so difficult to adopt to and play is the 10 up and the 10 back rule.
Funny how it is the rule which makes our game the killer it is, yet it is never talked abou.t
Yeah agreed.
And positional play on where to stand when not in the action
Easier for me as a half but it requires instinct and experience

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Abdo proving all Lebs think the same!
Spiritually connected beings
Today he took my idea and hash announced a combine ti identify 15 male and female bLack athletes to begin to australai and develop them as NRL stars
Literally the exact same idea I had
Hi Abdo if u is reading.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I cant suggest any union players because i cannot name any. Never ever watch it, dont read about it, i have NFI about it.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgotten factor is talent.
Most athletes adapt to other sports with ease.
If they lack the talent to make it there, who says they've the talent to learn a new system, and then excel at it?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they lack the talent to make it there, who says they've the talent to learn a new system, and then excel at it?
The critical thinker say it, and thats all that matters, .. Capiche [emoji57]

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As @1967 mentioned, I am a critical thinker and by this token, we must conclude that such a player might excel at league but given league isn’t a sport in America really that he never tried it to know. Maybe he is the next Darren Treacey and because he never played he don’t know it.

In India,Virat Kohli is a sensational player, but there is never been anyone nearly as good as Kohli from America.
Why?
They don’t play cricket.
But given America is so big, it’s inevitable that there is people there who are as good.
Maybe that person is masturbating and playing video games at 3am, and didn’t do anything with his life, but chances are he’s a baseballer with his sick cricketing talent as baseball came from Cricket.
Mayeb he’s just some Okayish player in baseball that never really made it. Baseball issnt quite for him. Cricket would be. But he beer plates it ti find out.
That is what we are trying to find

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every single one of them would be absolutely **** fucked after the 3 6 agains in a row. Chuck them in the washing machine in the middle and watch them blow heart valves.
Jesus
That could work but like @Freakzilla mentioned, can they tackle?

Attack wise they would go good I reckon.
Big lads and o-line blockers. Up to them if they can tackle bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jesus

Big lads and o-line blockers. Up to them if they can tackle bro.
The speed in between tackles, plus running back the 10 would kill them....probably literally lol

They make a tackle then basically have 40 seconds before the next one.