SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd take Kayal Iro 100% don't care if he's another centre lol

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take Kayal Iro 100% don't care if he's another centre lol
Is he any good? I hear lots of hype but he can’t seem to find his way into the NRL team, even after Talakai has been dropped for poor form

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is he any good? I hear lots of hype but he can’t seem to find his way into the NRL team, even after Talakai has been dropped for poor form
He's a solid all rounder, I like him to Holmes with his skillset, just lacks the explosive speed and agility.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Weve literally got 2 maybe 3 proven backs for next year. Some on here carry on like we're stacked
My views on backs (inc 2 x spine)
JAC - SOO & International = well proven, quality player.
Crichton - SOO & International = well proven, quality player (what position he plays does not alter that).
Burton - SOO = proven, above average NRL player.
Kiraz - International = proven, above average NRL player.
Xerri = proven, above average NRL player, how long it takes him to get back to his form is a question, but not a big question, too much natural football ability that he won’t have forgotten.

That leaves 2 unproven;
Sexton - not proven but promising, or someone else?
The other centre - not proven and someone has to stand up between now and Round 1 2024, Alamoti, Skelton, Wilson or someone else?

That‘s 5 out of 7, not too bad a position to be in ~9 months before the season starts.

Always a Bulldog

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Castleford tigers. I have NFI why an NRL club hasn't signed him.
Dunno if this is true but Shark Twitter say poor attitude problems that keep him out of firsts. Would be a better centre option than Talakai still tho

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t underestimate Samrani to challenge for a centre position in the top grade next year - yes he has been unlucky with injuries however he has the attributes to be a very good NRL centre.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We have really messed up letting Averillo go.
Why’s that? He’s no world beater but rather a flat track bully. It’s not like SuperCoach where you’ve wasted a trade. He’s very replaceable and I like to see him replaced with an outside back that revels in the tough stuff and doesn’t shy away from big contact.