• Yes

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 79 81.4%

• Total voters

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our best logo ever and whenever we do modernize ours it’ll look closer to to this

View attachment 32087
100% this is the logo that a lot of us older supporters grew up with and even today really stands up there with best,and it’s from a time when we tasted success and opposition sides hated our guts.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want the same one now but back into the circle that 1995 style one was cool but also loved the Nike mean bulldog one

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These look mad
The logo on the left looks mad indeed!

I do agree, this logo our current logo that was introduced during Greenbergs tenure just didn’t sit with well with me simply because it didn’t include Canterbury Bankstown in it just Bulldogs which pissed me off, it was like they were trying to exclude our identity all over again. I particularly loved the round, circle logo we used during the 80s and 90s era’s, it was perfect because it had the original Bulldog in the middle, Canterbury Bankstown at the Top and Bulldogs underneath I grew up loving that logo and still do love it and wish we could go back to that one!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see the old school CB logo appear on the heritage jersey
And the 80s old school bulldogs on a retro week Jersey on the current design or what ever they wear next year the old school bulldog is bad ass

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
our current logo is almost perfect... no need to change, especially since we really do not want to be in the company of or follow the lead of the likes of the Tigers and Titans

seriously, how do you get a titans logo wrong... gods that held up the world, the heavens, waged war... helm, sword, spear etc... and this is what the Gold Coast come up with -->

and compared to what others have come up with...

As a whole, I'm over the crappy 3 colours & 2D graphics that all teams use. I prefer the old NSWRL logos within a circle.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 32159
Absolutely not.!!! but always loved the old retro logo.
The best logo the club has had! This is what the bulldog on the current logo needs to be updated to. Its got teeth, looks tough. The one we've got now looks like a sad little puppy. The only change i'd make to our current logo is swapping the dog to this dog

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was an awful logo but they played well with it don’t mind the current logo but it just feels like it’s missing something maybe the words “Canterbury Bankstown” and I wish it had a darker shade of blue
IIRC we used that logo when called the Sydney Bulldogs for a year or two, that's one thing I don't like about it.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
So far, the Tigers and Titans have changed their logo for 2022 onwards. Whilst I don’t think changing logos often is necessary, we’re clearly going into a new era.

In my opinion, we need to make it simpler, while also making the Bulldogs itself much more threatening.
1634778778737.png
Good Idea