We need a CLEAN OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Firstly, I'll take my hat off to 1 of the posts of the year!
http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=40677

KE at his best!!!

Awesome post bro!

Now can I add to that by saying that its time this club needs a CLEAN OUT something urgent!!!

• We need to CLEAN OUT the big-shots who do nothing but run their mouth and bring this club down!
  • We need to CLEAN OUT the players who are well-known boofheads, off-field thugs, hooligans, drug-abusers, etc!
  • We need to CLEAN OUT the players who think they need only turn up to games or training, put in a half-assed effort, and go home feeling satisfied with their day's "work"... and don't care if we win or lose!
  • We need to CLEAN OUT the players who show NO pride in their jersey, because it insults OUR pride in the jersey!
  • We need to CLEAN OUT the current culture of the club, which allows players to think they are above the club, and think they can do whatever they want... f*k up whenever they want... embarrass and disappoint the fans whenever they want!
Now if that means we let millions of dollars worth of talent walk out the door... THEN SO BE IT!!!

Anyone here who is scared-sh!tless of seeing those guys go should HTFU!!!

Some of you here were still in your nappies when we lost 4 highly talented players back in the mid-90's... premiership-winning players!

But did we fall apart??? Were we doomed forever??? F*K NO!!!
We rebuilt the club and in 3 years we managed to make a grand final! So if you don't remember a time like that, then I'm here to tell you that it DID happen!

Let me tell you right now, Peter "The Bullfrog" Moore (R.I.P) wouldn't have had a bar of whats going on right now... the culture and discipline that he instilled into Canterbury was second to none. It brought us premierships, it kept our reputation clean and respectable! And I still believe Steve Mortimer would have kept it that way had he kept on as CEO of this club, instead of Malcolm "ex News Limited" Noad! Who bleeds as much blue-and-white as a Roosters supporter!

So in a way I'm hoping for a huge clean-out and rebuilding phase within this club... which could take years.

We need it more than anything, and if that means waiting longer for a premiership, then so be it!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed 1000%!

Where the f*ck did all the pride in the jersey go and when did we become PrimaDonna central?!

NO ONE holds our club to ransom. I don't give a f*ck what you're name is.

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
GREAT POST MATE - I think every true supporter of ANY CLUB would agree with your post, not just us PASSIONATE BULLDOGS SUPPORTERS.

Very well said!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I aim to please, and rally the fans together cousin!

Feel free to express your rage at where this club is going man...
I still can't believe it :(

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im sick of defending that mofo to everyone who had an opinion, he can go f*** himself for all I care.

AND

I hope he has a boxing match to watch him get knocked the f*** out!

Hoppa will demolish the cnut.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Ke & Soulja Appreciation Thread

would just like to say hats off to both off you

Well written posts summing up the way, we the fans feel

CONGRATULATIONS CHAMPS:D :D :D :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Soulja's a champ but that K E is a bit of a wanka I've heard.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
would just like to say hats off to both off you

Well written posts summing up the way, we the fans feel

CONGRATULATIONS CHAMPS:D :D :D :D

i merged the thread

i get jealous when others receive credit tbh

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're too kind, Billya. As if every one of us fans don't think that already. We just wrote it up.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
NO WORRIES CHAMP

THEY DESERVE THE CREDIT THOUGH
yes they do

but bulldogs discussion is clogged with editorial type threads

we need a CLEAN OUT of bulldogs discussion first, then move onto the Bulldogs playing squad:p

W

Willie Talau'd

My thoughts exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth Billy.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think we need a huge overhaul. Who would you get rid of?

1- Patten- Full of heart
2 El Masri-
The way every player should be
3-Millard- Hasn't shown anything to suggest he isnt trying his best
4-Tonga- Hasnt played his best football lately but theres nothing to suggest its attitude related
5-Utai- Played a few games after long term injury and seemed to give his all (got injured attempting to save a try)
6-Roberts- His attitude hasnt always impressed me, he could be one to be "cleaned out"
7-Sherwin- Seems to lack the desire and passion he once had, not to mention confidence.
8-Armitt- Gives his all 100% of the time
9-Hughes- Passion and attitude have never been his problem. As Bulldog as they come.
10-Hickey- He's fat, but has lost weight and seems to be trying to be a better player. Attitude isnt really a problem for him either.
11-Ryan. Nothing needs to be said about Ryan. Bulldogs legend
12-SBW. Carried the team for much of the year. He puts in 100% every game.
13- Maitua. Had a very off season and his attitude may be a problem
14-Kleal. Isnt the best player but puts in his all.
15- Sullivan. Yet to be seen
16-Kouparitsas/ Te Maari. Both play with heart and have the desire to improve.
17TBA

There's a few players that probably needs a kick up the arse but I think you have gone a bit overboard suggesting we need a huge cleanout, maybe just a little light dusting is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.