We got reffed out of the game!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree... Roosters and storm fucked it for all of us. Storm with the wrestling and Roosters with the deliberate penalties on their line since 2013
Could you imagine when we play storm or roosters? Will be hiding under my blanket.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may be the biggest, but he had very little imoact. If any.
In any case, if your constantly giv8ng up posession, the biggest player is probably not the best player to have on the field.
Cotric made 3 errors...more than any player on the field...what should the remedy be?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napa played hardly any minutes. Pay used him far more efficiently the past 2 seasons than Baz did tonight. Baz is a worry after tonight. Trying to re-invent the wheel.
Napa and RFM didnt run all prer seaosn hence the bench and low mins.. Easing them in. Our forward pack will not be settled untill round 5.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what worries me the most. During the trials the interchange players who came on second half transformed the team. Our grade players seem to be very slow and predictable. I hope I’m wrong but Barrett needs to drop players not performing or it’ll be the end of his career

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that because you had too much passion pop tonight and decided so?
Do you believe he's a top 4 QLD prop let alone Australian?
Might get a run for Cook Islands

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Elliott hasn’t been visiting the referees wives at night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Napa got injured. Still shit though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We lost the wrestle and got throughly dominated in the ruck tonight and the ref always favours the team with the momentum. Then you add in our ball control and that’s the reason we lost.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
no mate. We werent disciplined straight out
I don’t like you and generally think your a dead set c%nt, but hit the nail on the head here! In the wet you have to tackle under the ball! Ref was had a shocker too but all in all our D let us down! DWZ needs a def spell!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thing about the 6 again that really pisses me off is no-one gets to analyse them to judge if they were fair or not. Because the game moves on the refs can be as unfair as they want and no gets a chance to argue because there's no stop in play / no video review. NRL can instruct refs to favour whoever they want
The other thing is that the team getting caned (usually us) don't get what they are being penalised for & keep getting caned. What happens in some games is players get binned for repeated infringements even though they don't know what to fix to stop the 6 agains!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You could hear Cummins calling "Jackson...faster, faster" when he had literally just made contact and the tackle hit the ground.

Its insane that this guy is an NRL ref. Its not just us he ref's the underdogs and away teams to death week in week out.

He's fucking infuriating.
BEST POST - Exactly! He is looking for an excuse to penalise us from the get go whereas he only penalised the Knights to even up & that was after the 65 minute mark.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Time and time again the ref could be heard calling off our defenders the moment a Knight hit the ground or came to a standstill, when he called held when our blokes had the ball he consistently allowed Newcastle to take our bloke to the ground after the call. It is typical Cummins, you can see the same thing in neutral games. The team he isn't calling straight out of the tackle inevitably wins.
So true. Hope Baz points that out at the "clarification" session.

Cummins and the Suttons have always made sure we dont get the bounce of the ball.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst we didn’t get ourselves a 6 again call for 30 odd minutes, we simply didn’t muscle up in the forwards, we got dominated..