We got reffed out of the game!

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
You got to stop abusing me and living in denial.
We were outplayed, simple. We were scattered, we couldnt hold onto the ball or get back to our mark.
i saw it with my own eyes.
Just accept reality and stop creating your own comfort zone of it being some conspiracy by refs against the dogs. This isnt like the stolen trump election, this is just bad play.
i called it this morning in my other thread. It just played out.
Stop saying we because you are not a Dogs Supporter. A dogs supporter only has one Blue Eye and one White one.
Go support your other teams and keep your opinions to yourself because real supporters do not care.
At the end of the Day there were some positive signs and plenty of mistakes. At least we had a half who can pass to a winger without throwing it into touch.
I can be critical of the forwards but a few just came back from injury and are underdone.
Yes we will lose more than we win with this side but I will always support the dogs no matter what unlike so called supporters like you.
I have zero time for anyone who has a second club. It’s the Dogs first and the rest can go F themselves

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
putting aside some of our issues, ive got no doubt in my mind that we were intentionally reffed out of the game early on and we could not recover from it.
Been the same story for a few years. Blind Freddy can see it. We always get gassed by the refs. Until the end of the year when they know we cannot threaten the 8 they will give us a break then. On the other hand we are making silly mistakes by a few highly paid players.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thing about the 6 again that really pisses me off is no-one gets to analyse them to judge if they were fair or not. Because the game moves on the refs can be as unfair as they want and no-one gets a chance to argue because there's no stop in play / no video review - no chance for a captain's challenge. NRL can instruct refs to favour whoever they want. The game's becoming more and more like touch footy. I hope someone (referee official or journos) review every decision in every game and the refs receive feedback on their performance.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck oath we did... Yes we had handling errors etc, but if knights were faced with those bullshit 6 again calls they would have been gassed as well. We have a long way to go to be a top and side as our middles are too weak in comparison.
But the knights were perfect for 60 mins!! Never a fraction offside, never held us down too long, or had a hand on the ball. They were angels.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thing about the 6 again that really pisses me off is no-one gets to analyse them to judge if they were fair or not. Because the game moves on the refs can be as unfair as they want and no gets a chance to argue because there's no stop in play / no video review. NRL can instruct refs to favour whoever they want
Right on the money mate.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When was the last time any team didn't get at least one penalty in 80 minutes of football?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
woeful rule the 6 again.

Rather go back to the penalty at least the ref would be accountable with replays of the offence.

Deadset I could not see when we offended to be disadvantaged with the 6 again.

If this shit continues I would rather waste my energy watching another sport, just so unfair tonight, took away from the spectacle.

The dogs tried hard under the circumstances, hetherington, waddel , Jacko and Elliot went well, whilst flanno, averillo and cotric did well also.

Too hard to gauge whether we need bigger forwards, would rather judge later on after we get a fair ref.

Go dogs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
woeful rule the 6 again.

Rather go back to the penalty at least the ref would be accountable with replays of the offence.

If this shit continues I would rather waste my energy watching another sport, just so unfair tonight, took away from the spectacle.

The dogs tried hard under the circumstances, hetherington, waddel , Jacko and Elliot went well, whilst flanno, averillo and cotric did well also.

Too hard to gauge whether we need bigger forwards, would rather judge later on after we get a fair ref.

Go dogs
Agree, if Vlandys is a man of his word, he will have a look at this crap and look at the rules again. He says we shouldn't change the fabric of the game lol.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
woeful rule the 6 again.

Go dogs
Averillo was woeful what were you watching? What did he do that impressed you?

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You could hear Cummins calling "Jackson...faster, faster" when he had literally just made contact and the tackle hit the ground.

Its insane that this guy is an NRL ref. Its not just us he ref's the underdogs and away teams to death week in week out.

He's fucking infuriating.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he reverts back to the penalty, the game is fast enough, but more importantly we cannot give the ref's too much say on the result of the game, blatant tonight by ref for all to see, the knights were offside all game, holding down our players, but no penalties amongst a mountain of possession, I'm really over it, ruined the spectacle
Agree, if Vlandys is a man of his word, he will have a look at this crap and look at the rules again. He says we shouldn't change the fabric of the game lol.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't get any ball champ, nice touches at the start, some nice kicks as well, silky hands in the end to katoa, give him a break first full game at 6 with a new squad
He is a 5/8 he needs to look for the ball. The field is his canvas...he went missing for much of the game. After a big pump session for the past month it was a let down from Baz i am sorry.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You could hear Cummins calling "Jackson...faster, faster" when he had literally just made contact and the tackle hit the ground.

Its insane that this guy is an NRL ref. Its not just us he ref's the underdogs and away teams to death week in week out.

He's fucking infuriating.
Also pinned us for being inside the 10 once without making contact... Then he coaches Watson calling him out not to make contact.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thing about the 6 again that really pisses me off is no-one gets to analyse them to judge if they were fair or not. Because the game moves on the refs can be as unfair as they want and no gets a chance to argue because there's no stop in play / no video review. NRL can instruct refs to favour whoever they want
Thats exactly how it is! Eliminate grey areas by speeding the game up so that no one noticea. The majority wont notice, or at least 50% will be happy with the call. Refs win. Betting agencies win. The whole thing is a fucking farce. The game is so quick that fans of 50 years cant even keep up with it. Whats the fucking point of that???