We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are congratulating the club for not responding to journalists now. That is how success starved we have become loool
Pathetic. Fans love this kind of insight too so its disappointing all round

From what ive heard tho Blake wilson is pound for pound the strongest player in the squad, also one of the fittest if not the fittest

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Looking for the abuse in your comments isn’t exactly like trying to find Wally, fam. Enjoy your next ban. I’m sure it don’t too far away:
The threat of being ban on a forum doesn’t really strike fear into me. Hey flange we are practically neighbours let’s catch up ? You can fill me in to what I missed. You can leave your 2 other heads at home 1 of you will be plenty.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The threat of being ban on a forum doesn’t really strike fear into me. Hey flange we are practically neighbours let’s catch up ? You can fill me in to what I missed. You can leave your 2 other heads at home 1 of you will be plenty.
I’d rather French kiss a king brown, baby!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not really an abusive person. But since there's 12 more consequence free minutes. You're all a bunch of assholes. I insult your religion, your mother's, brothers, sisters, fathers and even your grandparents. Not to forget your sexuality and appearance. Times running out so you'll all have to fill out the insults in your heads.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not really an abusive person. But since there's 12 more consequence free minutes. You're all a bunch of assholes. I insult your religion, your mother's, brothers, sisters, fathers and even your grandparents. Not to forget your sexuality and appearance. Times running out so you'll all have to fill out the insults in your heads.

Attachments

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I wasnt banned. I voluntarily stood myself down. Ask the mods
Baaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
Just like how ‘the mods’ took away your Dolphin logo you had nothing to do with it. Onya Flipper. You’re as believable as Charles Ponzi, Lance Armstrong, Bernie Madoff and Donald Trump combined :-). #ClownCrew

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not if 'Murica has its way, who are doing their best to start another war in the region.
It's the wrong thread, but the question is WHO controls Murica ???
GREED for power and wealth is and always have been humanity's downfall...
There is Hope, there is a way to live with each other and not kill each other !
Mathew 5:43-44 Jesus said: Love your enemy...
Then and only then there are no enemies !!!