Official We are now last

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
As shit as we have been…we’ve also played the three grand finalists from the last 2 years in a row. Penrith and Melbourne have both been top 2 the last 2 years, Storm have been top 2 for the last 5 years…

I still hold hope that we’ll get better…but fuck we suck right now lol

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As shit as we have been…we’ve also played the three grand finalists from the last 2 years in a row. Penrith and Melbourne have both been top 2 the last 2 years, Storm have been top 2 for the last 5 years…

I still hold hope that we’ll get better…but fuck we suck right now lol
I do understand that we’ve played all the top 4 teams but that’s still not an excuse.

We can’t score for shit with the roster we have, we literally give up after a penalty has blown or our momentum has shifted (Which I know we get biased calls). We panic and start playing hot potato instead of utilising our players, we never support, we never chase the ball all these dumb errors that can be avoided.

The Tigers were coming dead last and still put on an 80 minute performance on a top 4 team, and did not panic once.

I’m tired of the excuses that we’ve had a tough draw which we have but we should atleast show that we’re “geling” by now. It frustrates me to see other teams play well, we deserve so much more