Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly the 2nd Brisbane team???

They say he didn't leave the Broncos on good terms =P

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dragons or back to qld ( not as in a coaching role) in 2012
You know, you keep sprouting crap almost in denial about Bennett's whereabouts in 2012, yet never provide a source for your *information*.

06/01/01 - If he stays coaching it's at Dragons, or Brisbane/QLD (in a thread about Bellamy possibly going to Souths).
06/01/01 - Confident that Bennett will stay at Dragons (in a thread about Bellamy possibly going to Souths).
06/02/01 - Dragons or QLD but not Broncos. Not Souths.

The million dollar question is:
Q: Do Bulldogs fans on a Bulldogs forum *really* give a sh1t about where Bennett will be in 2012 for any other reason than to laugh at St George fans clinging desperately to the fact that once Bennett leaves, another 30 year drought of premierships begin?

A: No. I don't think we really care where Bennett ends up.

In my PERSONAL opinion, he'll sign a 1 year deal with Broncos in QLD, where the rest of his family reside. After that deal he'll retire from coaching.

Bennett is a very quiet bloke, who is unlikely to really tell many people his plans. I doubt infact that the Dragons management team even know his plans. That's right, I think the only people that know his plans are his family and himself.

Therefore, unless you are in Bennett's immediate family, your comments are likely nothing more than desperate speculation from a St George fan.

Unless of course you can provide a creditable source for your information.

Unfortunately not many of the Dogs coaches, or current commentators know WB well enough to be privvy to information pertaining to his immediate future beyond this year, or I'd be able to find out pretty easily from coaches past or commentators.

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know, you keep sprouting crap almost in denial about Bennett's whereabouts in 2012, yet never provide a source for your *information*.

06/01/01 - If he stays coaching it's at Dragons, or Brisbane/QLD (in a thread about Bellamy possibly going to Souths).
06/01/01 - Confident that Bennett will stay at Dragons (in a thread about Bellamy possibly going to Souths).
06/02/01 - Dragons or QLD but not Broncos. Not Souths.

In my PERSONAL opinion, he'll sign a 1 year deal with Broncos in QLD, where the rest of his family reside. After that deal he'll retire from coaching.

Bennett is a very quiet bloke, who is unlikely to really tell many people his plans. I doubt infact that the Dragons management team even know his plans. That's right, I think the only people that know his plans are his family and himself.

Therefore, unless you are in Bennett's immediate family, your comments are likely nothing more than desperate speculation from a St George fan.

Unless of course you can provide a creditable source for your information.

Unfortunately not many of the Dogs coaches, or current commentators know WB well enough to be privvy to information pertaining to his immediate future beyond this year, or I'd be able to find out pretty easily from coaches past or commentators.
where have i said i have inside information, like you i been giving my opinion

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL@fiddle

Supporting a merged club has obviously caused his brain cells to merge, resulting in half a brain.

Your post reeks of so much bias.

S

Shermy

Ive said for yonks that Bennett will coach Souths and nothing has changed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
where have i said i have inside information, like you i been giving my opinion
Then perhaps stop posting like you have absolute assurance that something is verbatim.

Start using words like "in my opinion", or "possibly", or "maybe" or "I reckon ....".

Saying things like "Bennett WILL" insinuates it is fact rather than opinion.

You are talking VS BunnyJnr who has a proven record with being right on occassions, as if what you are stating is fact.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
What I heard on the Grill Team this morning was; Bennett had a falling out with Bruno Cullen who he hated. Brunos gone and the new CEO is an old cop mate of Bennett, so they go way back as well as being mates. He's also very homesick and wants to retire soon.

They also interviewed (I think it was Bennett or the new CEO) on air and asked him if he was going back to the Broncs to which he answered "let's not talk about that". Normally you'd say no of it was no.

Anyway this is what I heard this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.