Wayne Bennett to the Bulldogs in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
who gives a crap what his deameanor is,everybody reacts different to being probed and i for one wouldnt mind having king benny coach the dogs,easier to attract really good players,as well as having a pretty good game plan against equally talented teams and getting the guys up for the easier ones.And for everything being rosy with cullen and bennet,quess again!
benny is still filthy with the way tallis and petro got shafted by cullen!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Funniest thing i heard in ages. Apart from the fact Folkes hasnt said he will retire and nobody says they are sacking him, Bennett wouldnt go to any NSW team, hes too tied up in Qld.

Tell u what if it did happen id be picketing the club, id hate that to happen , i hate the miserable turd

M

Mr Miyagi

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Funniest thing i heard in ages. Apart from the fact Folkes hasnt said he will retire and nobody says they are sacking him, Bennett wouldnt go to ant NSW team, hes too tied up in Qld.

Tell u what if it did happen id be picketing the club, id hate that to happen , i hate the miserable turd

Clown
If Folkes was to leave or be pushed only an idiot would reject Bennett.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
F*ck you all who want folkes gone. You're all homos

D

Dogforlife

It would be the biggest signing for the club since Warren Ryan. He would be much the same in tghe way he would do things. Would be better signing Bennett than any player on the market

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be the biggest signing for the club since Warren Ryan. He would be much the same in tghe way he would do things. Would be better signing Bennett than any player on the market
You're a complete fool....

The Signing of Folau would be a hell better signing than that of Bennett.

Folkes has won us a premiership and Bennett couldn't do anything with a squad that lacked one player...Lockyer..

D

Dogforlife

You're a complete fool....

The Signing of Folau would be a hell better signing than that of Bennett.

Folkes has won us a premiership and Bennett couldn't do anything with a squad that lacked one player...Lockyer..
Bennett has won 6 premierships in his coaching career which isn't much longer than Folkes. Folkes has won 1.

How many premierships have the Cos wqon with the best player in the game? Maybe thinking is not your strong point?

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bennett has won 6 premierships in his coaching career which isn't much longer than Folkes. Folkes has won 1
Bennett has been at the Broncs for 20yrs while Folkes has only been at the Dogs for 10.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many premierships have the Cows won with the best player in the game? Maybe thinking is not your strong point?
i have to piss myself laughing at this comment. as a cowboys supporter, that is the stupidest thing i've heard in some time. thurston has been with us since 2005. wow. why would anyone have thought that one player was going to win us a premiership within 2 seasons? more to the point, we need to focus on the other 12 blokes on the field. most of our boys are homegrown, and still need to be belted around a bit. graham murray is the best thing to have happened to us.
the cowboys have been one of the worst run clubs in the nrl. prior to news ltd, we were in enough debt to save a small african country.
not only that, we had a terrible ceo, average coaching staff, and players who were paid to go on fishing trips when they signed a contract.
i have been following the cowboys since they started...don't try and tell me they have always had it in them. they'd been ****ing average at best till 2004.
ok i'm done now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.