Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Darius Boyd has been moved to centre, Jamayne Isaako will play fullback and Jordan Kahu has been moved to the wing.

I think this makes the Broncos more dangerous and Isaako's value in Supercoach will skyrocket.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
God Boyd has become an absolute low **** of a player these days. He is such a shit **** lol. He plays the ball like a crippled 90 year legless grandmother and could play in the NFL the way he throws forward passes. Good to see Issako get the FB role.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did he confirm if he and Darius are engaged yet?

Everyone knew Isaako was going to fullback, because if they didn't put him there he would have most likely walked. His preferred position is fullback.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Darius Boyd has been moved to centre, Jamayne Isaako will play fullback and Jordan Kahu has been moved to the wing.

I think this makes the Broncos more dangerous and Isaako's value in Supercoach will skyrocket.
Isaako unsigned, nek minnit, signed up for 4 years and the coach moves his own son out of position so Isaako can play there

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isaako unsigned, nek minnit, signed up for 4 years and the coach moves his own son out of position so Isaako can play there
Maybe Darius isn't his favorite child anymore now that Bennett has adopted Jamayne. Darius will be on the wing shouting "He's not my real brother" while having a sook.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Darius isn't his favorite child anymore now that Bennett has adopted Jamayne. Darius will be on the wing shouting "He's not my real brother" while having a sook.
Looks like Isaako has stolen Wayne's heart
unnamed.gif

Poor old darius bennett just gets this
images (2).jpeg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly Darius is no longer a bloke Skeletor would have a crack at.

We already know Skeletor likes a younger alternative... just ask his ex wife and his new partner.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last ditch effort to keep Isaako from leaving

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos edge last week leaks this week Coach fixes it

Our coach keeps the same players and hopes for a miracle on the edge (Montoya now Holland)

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon 12 months too late. Darius Boyd has been ordinary for a while now. Plays well in 1 out of 5

Status
Not open for further replies.