Watmough: DCE turned into a f***wit after his first year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I hate Manly, that group of players they had were a real team.

They all took paycuts to play with each other. Players agreed to to another to keep G. Stewart and then DCE pulled his **** act with the Gold Coast, just to make more money and screw his team-mates over.

Watmough was a prick, but he stood by his mates. DCE was in it for himself.
Hmm reminds me a little of someone on our team

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watmough is as real as they come.

Prolly a douche bag in real life.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without reading the article I am guessing it sort of vindicates Jackson Hastings:grinning:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kevin Walters: DCE is a dickhead

Jackson Hastings: DCE is a dickhead

Anthony Watmough: DCE is a dickhead

DCE: no im not

Public: Poor DCE, poor guy, someone ggive that man a hug

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As much as I hate Manly, that group of players they had were a real team.

They all took paycuts to play with each other.
They were on back ended deals, so really didn't take a pay cut.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
This reminds alot of Mbye and the the circus that surrounded him.

**** tried milking the club for all hes worth and did it with a smile on his face knowing full well he was pushing other players out.

Atleast Cherry Evans contributed to a winning GF.

What the fuck has Mbye done... fuck all of nothing

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony Watmough is a bitter man. A dickhead. Let’s examine the facts.
He was in his 9th season of first grade and was earning good coin. I estimate around 3-3.5M, & that’s being very conservative. DCE signs a 4 year deal worth pittance & knows he can earn 3 times as much elsewhere. Watmough having earned a small fortune & at the backend of his career is happy to take a pay cut. That’s his decision, but why deprive Cherry-Evans the right to earn what he’s worth ?
And how hypocritical of Watmough after the way he raped Parramatta!
He knew his knee was fucked yet signed a 3 year deal worth 800K a season. He played about 12 matches on his bung knee and played like the washed up footballer he was. He was way past his best.
Parramatta got screwed by Choc.
DCE probably isn’t the best bloke going around but neither is Watmough. He is the fuckwit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was in his 9th season of first grade and was earning good coin. I estimate around 3-3.5M, & that’s being very conservative. DCE signs a 4 year deal worth pittance & knows he can earn 3 times as much elsewhere. Watmough having earned a small fortune & at the backend of his career is happy to take a pay cut. That’s his decision, but why deprive Cherry-Evans the right to earn what he’s worth ?
He knew his knee was fucked yet signed a 3 year deal worth 800K a season. He played about 12 matches on his bung knee and played like the washed up footballer he was. He was way past his best.
DCE probably isn’t the best bloke going around but neither is Watmough. He is the fuckwit.
Like the majority have stated, a fuckwit calling another fuckwit a fuckwit.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I listened to the whole podcast, it was interesting but Watmough's memory is shot. He had no idea what he was talking about half the time. He said the Storm wanted to sign him but then he said it might not have been the Storm. Also said the players wanted Tafua in the 13 GF instead of the Wolf Man. Tafua was already in the team.

Even if he was correct and the club should have re signed Glen Stewart and others it was their choice because it's their money. Trouble is also he wasn't correct , history has proven that they should have re signed less smashed up champions not more.

Watmough was also proud how he would regularly defy club orders and go to Kings Cross till late of a night and then lie thru his teeth about it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Being a bouncer and dealing with that scumbag, he is in no position to call anyone a fuckwit.

I'm not giving any ammo for the media so I will leave it at that. Being called a fuckwit is a lot better than what you can call watmough

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Safe to say that Manly are all fukwits and always will be!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lived on the beaches all my life. Watmough and the Stewart brothers and matai are proper fuckwits. Never seen dce carry on like these fuckwits have after a few beers

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol @ Watmough. I know he took a lot of hits to the head, and looks like it, but it took him a very long time to react to how DCE was 5 years ago lol.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dce is a cock sucker qld dog thinks his shit don’t stink we fucked manly with his greed he ain’t giving a shit if he don’t win. A comp

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now Mason comes out and says the same thing, how money-evans divided the manly team and states how much love he has for "choccy" and how he's a top bloke :tearsofjoy:
Anything to attempt to stay relevant I suppose, the two suit each other perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.