Watch Keebra Park Games

dinodogg

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi if anyone's interested you can watch all Keebras games at this website vimeo.com/redcornerpromotions

I went down to watch there first game a couple of weeks ago against Ipswich. That Devontae kid is a freakin beast he runs 10x harder then anyone in our NRL team.

Anyway just thought I'd share in case anyone else was keen 2 watch

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cheers for the link.... I'll move this to our NSW Cup and Juniors subforum..

Devontai Seumanatafa .. I think he's signed with the Dogs... or was on a trial contract.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devontai Seumanutafa, a young bull of a forward bound for Belmore after this year, has managed to squat almost 200 kilograms, making him one of the strongest students the school has produced.

Part of an article about keebra high from smh 30/6/18. A very good read actually. If we can get some of their best every year and develop them right, future is bright.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think mcdonnell mentioned devontai is joining us full time this summer

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope this kid has slipped through the broncos hands. because I know the broncos always get first crack at the talent at keebra

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hope this kid has slipped through the broncos hands. because I know the broncos always get first crack at the talent at keebra
Yep, same with Logan Brothers.

They actually get first choice of talent over Titans of any quality Gold Coast players too.

Phillip Sami somehow avoided their greasy mits.

dinodogg

New Pup
Reaction score
Yep, same with Logan Brothers.

They actually get first choice of talent over Titans of any quality Gold Coast players too.

Phillip Sami somehow avoided their greasy mits.
Cos Sami is from Ipswich played his juniors at the club my son plays for

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had some strong carries against ACT today, but needs to get the crap out of his game...