Watch eNrRrelLle website subscription

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Anyone have a subscription for the international viewing ?
Eager to try.
Minimally, does it permit access to 360 program M, T, W nights and other shows?

Thanks!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't tried it myself but without a subscription you can look at the website and they have NRL 360 and you can clip on it to view, just can't view it without a subscription and being outside Australia.

The website is partnered with NRL and Fox Sports so it is fully legit, but I couldn't say how good it is without testing it.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't tried it myself but without a subscription you can look at the website and they have NRL 360 and you can clip on it to view, just can't view it without a subscription and being outside Australia.

The website is partnered with NRL and Fox Sports so it is fully legit, but I couldn't say how good it is without testing it.
Thanks a bunch @Hacky McAxe!

I guess I'm going to have to try it out .. can't use VPN with anymore to view kayyyyyo :(

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
*Redacted* is what i do

but from within oz of course

Last edited by a moderator:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to remove the website from Nasheed's post because it's not a legit legal streaming website. It's also known to contain adverts that have malware built in.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to remove the website from Nasheed's post because it's not a legit legal streaming website. It's also known to contain adverts that have malware built in.
Sorry. Didn't realise I broke a rule.
I do use it though. Just brush off the pop ups

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn't realise I broke a rule.
I do use it though. Just brush off the pop ups
Just be careful. Those popups often contain malware and key loggers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch @Hacky McAxe!

I guess I'm going to have to try it out .. can't use VPN with anymore to view kayyyyyo :(
Hey LD

Watch NRL is owned by Fox Sports, as is Kayo (via Streamotion). Kayo is domestic, Watch is international, it’s how they deal with complying with their broadcast rights via the internet. Watch is a legit service and works well like Kayo (even better if you have a 5GHz channel on your Wi-Fi). They’ve pretty much stamped out Kayo via VPN from overseas, even if it’s an Aussie IP they know it belongs to a hosting company not a local ISP and they block it. And yes, you get all the entertainment shows with a Watch subscription too - 360, Matty Johns etc. I’ve used Watch when travelling (pre-Rona) and had no problems with it. Good luck!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey LD

Watch NRL is owned by Fox Sports, as is Kayo (via Streamotion). Kayo is domestic, Watch is international, it’s how they deal with complying with their broadcast rights via the internet. Watch is a legit service and works well like Kayo (even better if you have a 5GHz channel on your Wi-Fi). They’ve pretty much stamped out Kayo via VPN from overseas, even if it’s an Aussie IP they know it belongs to a hosting company not a local ISP and they block it. And yes, you get all the entertainment shows with a Watch subscription too - 360, Matty Johns etc. I’ve used Watch when travelling (pre-Rona) and had no problems with it. Good luck!
Terrific help here DD, both you and @Hacky McAxe know your stuff on this and everything else! Appreciate it guys!
With kayo, the grand final is not available since it's on 9. I'm guessing same for watchNRL?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Terrific help here DD, both you and @Hacky McAxe know your stuff on this and everything else! Appreciate it guys!
With kayo, the grand final is not available since it's on 9. I'm guessing same for watchNRL?
No worries LD. I know the finals including the GF were on Watch NRL last year (live too!) and I’m assuming it hasn’t changed for this year but maybe worth checking before you sign up (given new rights deal negotiated by St. Peter V’Landys this year). That’s one reason why Watch NRL is not available in Oz/NZ/Pacific. As an alternative have you tried streaming 9NOW on a VPN and seeing if you can get Ch 9 live? They may have blocked it similar to Kayo, I haven’t tested that as I don’t watch much FTA. It could also be that despite the games being live on Ch 9 they are not on OTT like 9NOW as they don’t have the digital rights. Worth checking.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They used to stream it all free via NRL.com for those outside Australia. It was a pretty crappy feed though.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a $30 Telstra long term sim card about 2 years ago for the the free access to stream nrl, and I can still watch it free now - 2 years later!

30bucks, pop it in your phone, set up the nrl pass thingy, take sim out of phone, pop your normal sim back in... And away you go!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's another option but that also only works in Australia. I tried the Telstra NRL streaming in the US and had to VPN. Eventually they blocked the VPNs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought a $30 Telstra long term sim card about 2 years ago for the the free access to stream nrl, and I can still watch it free now - 2 years later!

30bucks, pop it in your phone, set up the nrl pass thingy, take sim out of phone, pop your normal sim back in... And away you go!
Yeah, they have some funny certificate thing. I had it on my iPad and it worked about 1 year after I cancelled Telstra. Eventually I had to reset my iPad and it stopped working after that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They used to stream it all free via NRL.com for those outside Australia. It was a pretty crappy feed though.
Yeah Telstra had limited digital rights hence cut out AirPlay, limited to 7” picture and SD. You can still get it FOC with an NRL.com account if you’re a Telstra customer but naturally it’s not a great experience.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries LD. I know the finals including the GF were on Watch NRL last year (live too!) and I’m assuming it hasn’t changed for this year but maybe worth checking before you sign up (given new rights deal negotiated by St. Peter V’Landys this year). That’s one reason why Watch NRL is not available in Oz/NZ/Pacific. As an alternative have you tried streaming 9NOW on a VPN and seeing if you can get Ch 9 live? They may have blocked it similar to Kayo, I haven’t tested that as I don’t watch much FTA. It could also be that despite the games being live on Ch 9 they are not on OTT like 9NOW as they don’t have the digital rights. Worth checking.
Thanks DD! Will check on grand availability on watch nrl before subscribing - 9NOW might be the safety net so a check if VPN works ahead of time is necessary. I was visiting AUS last year over GF weekend and caught it live on 9NOW app :grinning: