Wasn't it good to .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
.... see Utai score in the corner with his patented UTAI SLAM! Boy, I love watching him score in that corner, no one does it better in my opinion.

.... finally see Patten convert good form into tries. he was pretty awesome in support play, plus he came into the line to create an overlap when Utai scored. Great game. (someone should leave him out of their fantasy team for good :p)

.... see a relatively error-free game for the Bulldogs! Take care of completions first and the rest will take care of itself.

.... see Sherwin's flick pass again, proving it was no one-off and something that opposition teams will have to be careful off.

.... Hazem kick 5 from 5. That kick from the sideline was sublime!!!

.... finally see us being dangerous in attack most of the time. Having much more structure than earlier in the year.

.... see Nugget tighten up the ruck defense. I think Perry was great today when he came on, good service from dummy half.

Anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
as you typed that I saw sherwin drop the ball :P

B

Ben Godberts

see a relatively error-free game for the Bulldogs! Take care of completions first and the rest will take care of itself.

??????

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
see a relatively error-free game for the Bulldogs! Take care of completions first and the rest will take care of itself.

??????
how many mistakes did we make? i didn't count that many ...... and it was a hell of a lot better than the last couple of weeks!

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow that sherwin/mason effort for patten's try!
was just on tv

B

Ben Godberts

how many mistakes did we make? i didn't count that many ...... and it was a hell of a lot better than the last couple of weeks!
i agree that it was a hell of alot better.
But do u really think a performance like that would beat cowboys melbourne manly tigers

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. really? i'll wait till the stats come out then, but i thought it was a lot better than recently. most mistakes were under pressure.
actually nrl website says 11 not 12 (i was looking at offloads sorry).

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
i agree that it was a hell of alot better.
But do u really think a performance like that would beat cowboys melbourne manly tigers
No .... not at all. infact i dont think that win was anything to cheer about. we played a 2nd string Knights team and should have flogged them by maybe 30 points.

but one step at a time aye? it was much improved from last two weeks that's for sure!

B

Ben Godberts

its ok.
main problem is falling asleep for 10 minutes at a time,
if we do that against melbourne bam 18 nil

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
its ok.
main problem is falling asleep for 10 minutes at a time,
if we do that against melbourne bam 18 nil
Melbourne were so crap against the Tigers.

I wish they didn't lose last night, will make it ever so harder to beat them now.

Especially in Melbourne.

B

Ben Godberts

with 8 days backup melbourne r going to be a difficult task

D

DJ ALMO

Millards Game, was awesome finally showed people what he was capable of, set up el masri, had some awesome breaks good hits, and try saver :D well done

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Millards Game, was awesome finally showed people what he was capable of, set up el masri, had some awesome breaks good hits, and try saver :D well done
yeah millard was pretty good today. i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.