Was that the worst Bulldogs effort in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if our odds blow out a bit for next weeks game and we come out and blow the drags off the park
Just sayin !

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No. But worst performance this season so far.
Really disappointed because there has been a few good performances in recent weeks.
Just a reality check about the deficiencies in the team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If the Dragons beat us this friday it will be the worst performance in history. Watching them now, fuck they are horrible... and sadly tbh we do play like them sometimes. Some of those last tackle plays lol.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Its pretty damn close to the worst performance and in all honesty that performance felt like I was watching the 2008 side.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pretty damn close to the worst performance and in all honesty that performance felt like I was watching the 2008 side.
Exactly and I think that has been my point..the 2008 team had nothing but trouble all year but those were very dark days. Here we were in the top 4 for the first time all year playing full strength against the defending premiers following a nice bye rest weekend and we played like that.
Worst one for me in the context of talent, ability, preparation and expectations....onwards and upwards at least surely...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Exactly and I think that has been my point..the 2008 team had nothing but trouble all year but those were very dark days. Here we were in the top 4 for the first time all year playing full strength against the defending premiers following a nice bye rest weekend and we played like that.
Worst one for me in the context of talent, ability, preparation and expectations....onwards and upwards at least surely...
I keep saying to myself things will surely get better but this team seems to find new ways to disappoint me on a weekly basis. To be totally honest I'm more pissed off with this side purely the talent is far better than what we had in 2008 and it seems as if the players don't give a shit about putting in a decent effort.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hmm there was a game against Newcastle maybe 2003? I was watching it with a family friend of the the GF and every time I got up to get s drink or go to the bathroom I heard a massive cheat as Newcastle scored. It became an ongoing nightmare the whole game. I think they beat us by 50 something..

I'm thinking 54 - 12 but I may be way off.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmm there was a game against Newcastle maybe 2003? I was watching it with a family friend of the the GF and every time I got up to get s drink or go to the bathroom I heard a massive cheat as Newcastle scored. It became an ongoing nightmare the whole game. I think they beat us by 50 something..

You might have it swapped around, we beat them 48-14 in 2003 and 52-6 in 2004. They did beat us 46-22 in 2006, they've never scored 50 points or more against though.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I remember it as well...40 something I think but we at least scored I'm pretty sure.
We didn't look like scoring at all last week.
Anyway...

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
The Cowboys game was the first game in a very long time where I actually felt the team was not putting in. Maybe I am wrong but they looked overawed by their opponents.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry getting smashed 44-8 by Newcastle in 2013 is miles worse than getting smashed by the unbeaten premiers at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.