Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
http://tenplay.com.au/sport/2015/9/21/roosters-x-factor

He regrets signing with the Warriors.. and says it flat out.. multiple times lol.

He will ditch them to play Union aswell.

Warriors will be f*cked over by this kid lol.. Typical Bondi mentality.

Reminds me of Fifita saying he wished he'd never signed with us.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if after assessing RTSs stats for the year in particular his run meters uncle Nick is pushing him to try and get out of the contract in exchange for a few extra brown paper bags

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does not surprise me in the least; Uncle Nick does not want to lose him . RTS had his chance to back out under the previously generous rules of the NRL but saw the $ sign and went for it and was happy to do so. Certainly had no regrets signing on the dotted line then.

Wonder how the warriors feel about a bloke that has confessed he regrets signing with them before he has even donned a jersey for the club. .

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he wasn't flat out ****ing amazing as a player you'd be filthy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Doubt it .. typical dodgy interviewer that was wording his questions for a desired response:

I: Any regrets signing with the Warriors?
RTS: Yeh aww alot alot yeh it's tough.

I: Is there any time you've thought you've made the wrong decision, and I want to stay?
RTS: Awww there was plenty of those, plenty of those. You see the boys at work and the coaching staff and bond I've created with them and it's tough. Again again I have my family to look after though.

If the interviewer flt out asked him about his thoughts on heading to the Warriors, he'd get a different response.

The first question he misunderstood the question, and answered it as if "yeah it's been tough leaving the Roosters, because I've been here so long".
The second question he was answering like he should have the first.

Summary is that it was a tough decision to leave the Roosters, due to the bonds with players and coaching staff, and that you see them at work even though you are moving on, and thus it was a tough call to leave Roosters.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
link does not work

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
If I was the Roosters I'd be asking Uncle Nick to back up a brand new car full of brown paper bags, coke and hookers to RTS' doorstep.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
clearly a ploy by his manager and Nick to get him to stay at roosters.
The Warriors will get back lash from fans and sponsors saying they wont want him if he isn't committed to the warriors, Warriors will feel pressure to cut his contract if he doesn't want to be there,
Roosters will already have the paper bags ready and some 3rd party agreement to keep him,

I am sick of this corrupt rubbish.
If the NRL allow managers and the Roosters to continue to break the rules, we will just end up with the league constantly dominated by the roosters.
They have a weak supporter base, and other clubs fans will give up on the NRL

I hope the NRL can see this and rectify it before the Roosters destroy the NRL.

I have no doubt that Uncle Nick had some involvement in the SBW situation back in the day also.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he has had second thoughts because of his team mates not because of where his going
He also said it was the right decision
Taking his words way out of proportion not something i would expect on here

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters let him go cos they thought Hayne was coming back.

They got fuked hard when Hayne got signed and uncle nick will stop at nothing to get rts to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.