Warriors Fans...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm happy the Warriors are doing well, but their fans can suck a dirty cheese riddled dick.

So over hearing:

"wE gOt ThE bEtTeR pAnThErS aSsIsTaNt"

"nO oNe GaVe Us A cHaNcE iN pRe SeAsOn, BuLLdOgS SigNeD eVeRyOnE aNd sTiLL aT tHe BoTtOm Of ThE LaDdEr"

We have lost:
Vaughan - avg 133m / 97% defence.
Jackson - avg 79m / 94% defence.
Thompson - avg 100m / 94% defence
Kikau - 97m / 88% defence

Kikau is obviously an outlier with stats from Panthers system, but it worked for them. But consider the massive impact the 3 middle forwards would have on our current roster.
This is clearly where we are losing games and to have Warriors fans crow about how fucking fantastic their coach is and how 'poor' Ciraldo has been is laughable...
Give the Dogs AFB, Harris and Barnett for TPJ, Waddell and Okunbur and watch the results swing.

I want to see Warriors succeed because they have been out of finals contention like us for a long time. But when they take cheap shots like this when they clearly have a better roster, it makes me want to see them crash and burn.

Rant over.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Warriors are better than us, recruited more to their needs instead of splashing cash, built a better culture and have a better coach all in the same time frame.

Having an actual half and weapon prop in AFB helps though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Time to get off social media if this bothers you mate

Good on them, they’ve recruited smart for the past couple years, we have not
To a degree yes.
But Vaughan over NRL and media wanted to leave, Jackson retiring.

compared to

Johnson and CNK misses family and wants to go home.
AFB similar had to get out of Sydney to get away from trouble if you believe media / rumours.

Good on them for making it work, but it's very circumstantial recruitment and retention, stuff like this makes a rebuild easier.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Believe it or not I used to actually feel sorry for Souffs when they were shit. Perennial cellar dwellers, 3 spoons in as many years after they re-entered the comp. As soon as they made the eight, they started getting cocky again.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy the Warriors are doing well, but their fans can suck a dirty cheese riddled dick.

So over hearing:

"nO oNe GaVe Us A cHaNcE iN pRe SeAsOn, BuLLdOgS SigNeD eVeRyOnE aNd sTiLL aT tHe BoTtOm Of ThE LaDdEr"

We have lost:

Kikau is obviously an outlier with stats from Panthers system, but it worked for them. But consider the massive impact the 3 middle forwards would have on our current roster.
This is clearly where we are losing games and to have Warriors fans crow about how fucking fantastic their coach is and how 'poor' Ciraldo has been is laughable...
Give the Dogs AFB, Harris and Barnett for TPJ, Waddell and Okunbur and watch the results swing.

I want to see Warriors succeed because they have been out of finals contention like us for a long time. But when they take cheap shots like this when they clearly have a better roster, it makes me want to see them crash and burn.

Rant over.
This is how I feel when we got fucked over by the first time we played them, but you can’t honestly say that you wouldn’t be the same way if we were where the warriors are on the table atm!

I do agree yes, their fans are cocky! But they have every right to be. They havent had injuries like us, they have dominant forwards, a consistent FB, a superb 6, 7 and 9, and they can attack/defend

I’ll give Ciraldo next year to redeem himself with hopes to have no injuries and powerful forwards which I hope we get signed

My only downfall with the warriors are those 2 ***** DWZ And Floptoya who had feet for hands with us but are “quality” with them. It’s like they couldn’t wait to leave and play to their ability elsewhere. No matter where you are on the ladder, you should still wear your jersey with pride and them two showed none of that!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is how I feel when we got fucked over by the first time we played them, but you can’t honestly say that you wouldn’t be the same way if we were where the warriors are on the table atm!

I do agree yes, their fans are cocky! But they have every right to be. They havent had injuries like us, they have dominant forwards, a consistent FB, a superb 6, 7 and 9, and they can attack/defend

I’ll give Ciraldo next year to redeem himself with hopes to have no injuries and powerful forwards which I hope we get signed

My only downfall with the warriors are those 2 ***** DWZ And Floptoya who had feet for hands with us but are “quality” with them. It’s like they couldn’t wait to leave and play to their ability elsewhere. No matter where you are on the ladder, you should still wear your jersey with pride and them two showed none of that!
I genuinely think both were hard done by.

DWZ - he came and was massive for us after his mid-season move. Then we wrongly re-signed him on a big money contract after only a few weeks. His output at such a high dollar value clearly affected him, because he was not the same. If we could of kept him on a cheaper contract, I would of.

Montoya - I think it was the back end of 2018, he and Dutchy Holland struck up a very decent partnership. It was actually something to get mildly excited about (think half a boner) as the season drew to a close. Then what happened? In the offseason, Dean Pay swapped their Holland to the other side. He's definitely playing better than I expect - but - bloke is half fijian half chilean - that is a fiesty combo.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I genuinely think both were hard done by.

DWZ - he came and was massive for us after his mid-season move. Then we wrongly re-signed him on a big money contract after only a few weeks. His output at such a high dollar value clearly affected him, because he was not the same. If we could of kept him on a cheaper contract, I would of.

Montoya - I think it was the back end of 2018, he and Dutchy Holland struck up a very decent partnership. It was actually something to get mildly excited about (think half a boner) as the season drew to a close. Then what happened? In the offseason, Dean Pay swapped their Holland to the other side. He's definitely playing better than I expect - but - bloke is half fijian half chilean - that is a fiesty combo.
I still couldnt stand them two in our colours, error prone and dumb decision making by both of them.

Shit go they couldn’t be how they are now with the Warriors. All the best to them, but I would hate to see them lift that trophy lol

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only club in the comp that can have cocky fans are the panthers. Everyone can shut up until they have won back to backs and likely a 3rd.

Warriors have had close wins and some with the help of the refs, I’d be more humble if I were them.
The Warriors will get eliminated in the finals sadly! But they do play entertaining footy.

I would pretty much prefer the Cowboys or Panthers lift the trophy. The rest can EAD

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still couldnt stand them two in our colours, error prone and dumb decision making by both of them.

Shit go they couldn’t be how they are now with the Warriors. All the best to them, but I would hate to see them lift that trophy lol
Yeah, I get you.

A lot of players thrive when the team is thriving. Corey Allan, perfect example.

He looked like Anthony Minichello when Latrell was suspended at the back end of 2020 - off the back of Walker et al. Comes to a shit system and a shit coach and he showed his shitness.

DWZ and Montoya might fit in the same boat, albeit reversed.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors are better than us, recruited more to their needs instead of splashing cash, built a better culture and have a better coach all in the same time frame.

Having an actual half and weapon prop in AFB helps though.
This whole narrative about the Warriors recruiting is really overblown. They had a strong but underperforming squad with players who would get a game at most clubs. Their fb situation got worse based on this year’s form with CNK being a downgrade from Walsh. I wouldn’t say that Ford has been any better than Eli Katoa either. Walker, Niukore & Barnett are solid players but not sure if we had signed them would they move the needle?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All valid arguments from the Warriors end.

We were expected to be better than them this year and ended up being half the side.

Webb's coaching and players selection has been first class, whereas Ciraldos gets worse each week.

Players are in career best form under Webb, our guys are in career worst form and have taken backward steps.

Warriors in every way can make fun of us. We've been shitter even while they've been stuck in Australia with a revolving squad and coaching staff.

Let's not hide away from the fact, we are the joke.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors have a solid team and SJ has been in good form. Their list should be in the 8 every year
All valid arguments from the Warriors end.

We were expected to be better than them this year and ended up being half the side.

Webb's coaching and players selection has been first class, whereas Ciraldos gets worse each week.

Players are in career best form under Webb, our guys are in career worst form and have taken backward steps.

Warriors in every way can make fun of us. We've been shitter even while they've been stuck in Australia with a revolving squad and coaching staff.

Let's not hide away from the fact, we are the joke.
Warriors have a good side bro. The consistent form of SJ is what has pushed them into the top 4. AFB and Tohu are two world class middles. Not sure many outside us on here had the bulldogs ahead of the warriors

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
See this is the type of shit I'm talking about.
Comment regarding Eli Katoa extending with Melbourne. Webster the Supercoach would get more out of Katoa then Bellamy haha.
Screenshot_2023-07-17-14-00-59-21_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score

So over hearing:

We have lost:

Rant over.
Mate all you got to say to them is( when was the last time warrior’s won a premiership?)