1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Warren Smith is 100% right

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion Archive' started by MountMontoya, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MountMontoya

MountMontoya Forum Regular

@WarrenSmithFOX
    Replying to @MCarayannis
    Hard to know where to tread at Belmore with so many of Dessie’s landmines yet to explode. The former coach, chairman and CEO should front a joint media conference to explain to the fans how they so badly botched it. They’ll carry the baggage of this Bulldogs disaster forever.

• Like Like x 39
    • Best Post Best Post x 12
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. G_Dog_Rota

G_Dog_Rota Kennel Addict Staff Member Gilded x2 Premium Member

Even outsiders get it more than our own supporter base

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. bells76

bells76 Forum Regular

Dan Ginane didn’t miss either today .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mbappé2020

Mbappé2020 Immortal Gilded

Pay should also front up and explain why he continues to make brain dead decisions. Useless cunt.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Best Post Best Post x 2
  5. craigo

craigo Forum Regular

They don’t give a fuck now. They be following g around in their piles of millions of dollars laughing at them

6. Horse

Horse Kennel Addict

Give it a rest mate

• Like Like x 26
    • Agree Agree x 7
  7. Mbappé2020

Mbappé2020 Immortal Gilded

Why? Same eople continue to bag our players, former coach, former CEO and former chairman...why can't i bag the bloke that's currently in charge and looks absolutely useless?

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

what a joke that some people tried to create some separation between dib/hasler and what is currently happening

i know you want to defend the honor of your heroes but at least wait until 2019

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Neil Peart

Neil Peart Forum Regular

Apparently you can't criticise raelene the vicar of dipley cause she's (allegedly) a woman. Well i'm not criticising her cause she's (allegedly) a women. I'm criticising her cause she was a fucking disaster at every level.

• Like Like x 13
  10. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

why not?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bozzo

Bozzo Forum Regular

It's easier to see from outside looking in... our supporters have lots of emotions and it's hard to accept how our once great club got to this position... I think we're on the right track and will soon see our side back to its glory days... we'll look back on these days as a great lesson and will be stronger for it...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Baby Blues

Baby Blues Kennel Enthusiast

Apparently it’s Des’ fault that whatever side Montoya plays on becomes a turnstile. We were always destined for this once we kept on talking about Bulldogs DNA and all that nonsense.
    The previous admin stuffed up the contracts but we have a playing group that has regressed in almost every facet of the game.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Horse

Horse Kennel Addict

Have a look at the state of the club and its playing roster. Look at the players in our 1,6,7 and 9 jerseys that we wheeled out today.

Pays got absolutely nothing to work with, he's inherited a trainwreck, a remarkably tough gig. I won't be casting any sort of judgement on his coaching abilities until next year.

• Like Like x 17
  14. Vlasnik

Vlasnik Immortal

I hate to say it but presently we are team without a soul.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. KiwiDog7

KiwiDog7 Immortal

The irony is Montoya didn’t have the defensively ineptitude last season under Des

Perhaps second year syndrome

Or Pays defence strategy is shit

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Immortal

*puts hand up* I used to absolutely give it to Castle... but those that criticise me quickly forget that.

Heck I got criticised a number of times about having something against woman in positions of power.

I kept saying at the time, I don't have anything against her being female, just about her being fucking hopeless. Rather than get something and act on it, she'd get something and palm it off to someone else. Total paper shuffler.

Fast forward to today, and here we are... I was right.

People reckon I have it in for the new board. I don't (and that's the honest truth)....

I DO disagree with how they are going about things and that has had a knock on effect to the playing group.
    I DO have concerns about how unprofessional things are being approached, and that continues to be the case.

All this will impact our ability to recruit in the future, because players will have niggling concerns about their contracts being honoured.

We do need a gigantic reset button, but we don't have that option.

One does have to ponder the question though, if Tweedledee, Tweedledumb, and Tweedledumbest were still in command, would our current situation be worse or better... because at the end of the day the fans really don't give a shit who is running what behind closed doors... all they care about is success on the field.

Currently we are 3 wins from 14 games. This time last year we were 6 wins from 14 games.

Hows that for perspective!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Dogzzz of War

Dogzzz of War Forum Regular

Because he has been put in this situation. What are you expecting? We have a shit first 17 and an even worse next 13 for the worst top 30 in the comp.

It will take time, take a chill pill and let it happen.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Vlasnik

Vlasnik Immortal

This time last year we were still in the market chasing marquee players knowing that our cap was F@CKED!!!! How's that for perspective!!!

• Like Like x 11
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  19. Neil Peart

Neil Peart Forum Regular

We're all frustrated. I get it. But it's like turning up to Bathurst with a Datsun 120y. You can try all day and do the best you can with what you've got, but until some upgrades come along, you're still gonna get lapped.

• Like Like x 3
  20. s-704

s-704 Immortal

Hec not even bennett or bellamy would work with this. Hec remember when Moore and Hasler were good in there first year of coaching the dogs and everyone was praising them and then as time went on it didn't end well. I am annoyed as everyone but Pay has a roster whose overpaid egos were hurt when they were told they may be moved on.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.