Warren Smith(FOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably the best commentator in the game.
Are you serious?
He's been calling league for 22 years,for the first 10 years he was renowned for calling the wrong decision.
So he changed his style to expressing his comments in the 'third person',now the 'third person' is getting it wrong,lol.
He is known for being inexplicably incredulous for no apparent reason,making the obvious look surprising,like that knock on.
This makes him look like he's got no ides about the rules.
A good commentator is supposed to clarify not cause confusion.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I told you years ago, the reason why we are hated is because of the assumed religion of our supporters.

The demographics of the owners of the media hate the supposed demographics of our supporters.

Why are the jewsters always darlings of the media?
Because they own the fucking media,you spin shit often enough,you can make the devil look holy.Slowly the internet is giving the truth another voice,until they find a way to control that as well.
I suppose the kabab shop at Punchbowl,or the unjustly accused poor dude,that works 2 jobs,I represented last week,has a say in what happens overseas.Bro I see it in court daily,it infuriates me.
All this hate is imported from overseas and is locally inflated to achieve their objective.
It's important that fair minded Australians do all they can to stamp out this bigotry,that certain nations and factions feed on.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No try had no control of the ball or downward pressure

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How can anyone argue this a try when Sterlo of all people copped it on the chin and called it a knock on in commentary

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t mind Smith as a commentator.....but his employers should insist he gets his eyes checked before he next gets behind the wheel with that call

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I told you years ago, the reason why we are hated is because of the assumed religion of our supporters.

The demographics of the owners of the media hate the supposed demographics of our supporters.

Mate half the poipulation in this country wouldn’t no the difference between a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or Jew.

So I can’t agree with that call it has nothing to do with religion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because they own the fucking media,you spin shit often enough,you can make the devil look holy.Slowly the internet is giving the truth another voice,until they find a way to control that as well.
I suppose the kabab shop at Punchbowl,or the unjustly accused poor dude,that works 2 jobs,I represented last week,has a say in what happens overseas.Bro I see it in court daily,it infuriates me.
All this hate is imported from overseas and is locally inflated to achieve their objective.
It's important that fair minded Australians do all they can to stamp out this bigotry,that certain nations and factions feed on.
You would have to deal with it on a daily basis bro.

Good on you for doing what you do bro but I couldn't do it. Having some old pedo **** judge people's fate and calling them "your honour".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate half the poipulation in this country wouldn’t no the difference between a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or Jew.

So I can’t agree with that call it has nothing to do with religion.
That's the way they want it bro, the population might not know about it, but they sure do.

That's why I said doesn't matter if you believe, it only matters what they believe and control the masses.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually I think he was an old Balmain tigers supporter.
He must have wrote the article cause he's mates with Benny Elias and seeing how cut Bennys little nephew was.

Anditsgone

Waterboy
Reaction score

I honestly don’t think that’s why we are hated if we are hated.

Roosters do get looked after in the media, largely because of the high profile connections.

Dogs sell papers

We were the original bad guys since 02

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thumb on the side of ball and he actually pushes it forward rather than ground the ball.... thanks warren
The ball wasn’t on the ground at all
The mili second it was still bouncing and rolling at the same time
Jennings knocked it on clearly with his right hand
Smith can go Fcuk himself the closer tigers poofter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think that’s why we are hated if we are hated.

Roosters do get looked after in the media, largely because of the high profile connections.

Dogs sell papers

We were the original bad guys since 02
Probably even before that bro, out of all the superleague teams we copped it the worse. Still copping it.

We do sell papers, people love to hate us.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably even before that bro, out of all the superleague teams we copped it the worse. Still copping it.

God I feel old.

It goes back to the Dogs of War era started in '82 by Warren Ryan when we started to legally bash the crap out of other teams.

I still remember the butthurt carry on by the media when Folkes was caught wearing the fibreglass ice hockey shoulderpads. Then it turns out there were players on just about every team wearing them. We copped all the shit for it though.

Anditsgone

Waterboy
Reaction score

And I really don’t care who hates us or what is said about us,

Bring that shit on,
I’ll face that head on everyday of the week regardless if we are winning or losing,

I happy to embrace the ya and them.

I love that aspect about rugby league.

And I think it’s come about by a lot of different reasons, even in the 80s parra was everyone’s darlings and we were known as dirty dogs with accusations of fibre glass shoulder pads and the like,

Trust me, any hatred anyone has for us, is evolutionary for a number of reasons that has nothing to do with the culture of some of our supporters.

Manly are hated more than us,

Dates back to the days of manly being the rich club that bought all the good players, much like the roosters today.

My advice, enjoy the footy, enjoy the rivalry and keep culture and politics out of it, if nothing more than for your own enjoyment of the game,

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And I really don’t care who hates us or what is said about us,

Bring that shit on,
I’ll face that head on everyday of the week regardless if we are winning or losing,

I happy to embrace the ya and them.

I love that aspect about rugby league.

And I think it’s come about by a lot of different reasons, even in the 80s parra was everyone’s darlings and we were known as dirty dogs with accusations of fibre glass shoulder pads and the like,

Trust me, any hatred anyone has for us, is evolutionary for a number of reasons that has nothing to do with the culture of some of our supporters.

Manly are hated more than us,

Dates back to the days of manly being the rich club that bought all the good players, much like the roosters today.

My advice, enjoy the footy, enjoy the rivalry and keep culture and politics out of it, if nothing more than for your own enjoyment of the game,
Bro I'm sure most of us do keep religion and politics out of footy.Speaking for myself,I find without fail,when I speak to supporters of other Sydney teams,except maybe Parra's,they cant help themselves and have a dig.I can cop it sweet and walk away but I find it very hard to ignore bigotry.It's the height of ignorance and they do it to insult our team and promote hate.
What hurts most are the referees and NRL administration that are influenced by this adverse publicity.

Manly's hate is old school bro and now only appears in some areas of Sydney and amongst certain age group.There are 7 non Sydney teams now,that hate Manly as much as any other Sydney team.Younger people don't care about that fibro-silvertails bs.Nowadays due to economics, some people might have no option but to move out of the area they grew up in.A club's supporters can come from anywhere.That is why,I believe,having a home ground in the club's district is an advantage as it nurtures a feeling of pride in your community.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has a point. The bunker usually calls that a try after they freeze frame it.
No try. They used to give things like that a try but they don’t anymore. Need to have control of the situation when grounding the ball. It’s clear his thumb got in the way of his left hand grounding the ball.
That’s why they admitted to getting nene Macdonald’s try a few weeks ago wrong after they awarded it. Similar sort of thing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeh, I kind of agree mate. Look, I could be wrong but I really find it hard to believe media, refs etc don’t have that in their mind sometimes when it comes to the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.