Warm up jerseys

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate them haha
Hahaha I’m a big fan. They look nice and clean. I’d rather they play in them then the jerseys they have at the moment. They haven’t nailed a jersey imo since 2015.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Throwback to XBlades lol no thanks

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly…. Is Steve ‘Zap’ Turner the bloody designer for Classic or something?

That looks terrible I’m sorry to say… almost Super League like when we had them years ago.

TF…. We’ve got 24 games remaining & then the club can burn every single Classic jersey made these past 3yrs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yuck !! That’s a NO from me !!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always hated the Nike era curved vee.

Lets hope this is the last year of putting up with Classics garbage and we can get a quality manufacturer on board.

Canterbury or Dynasty would be fine by me. I can’t see any other big name like Nike or Adidas coming back to NRL anytime soon.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think by throwing the sponsor across the front of this jersey, turns it from B&L to looking more professional and finished and might change a few opinions.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right idea just not quite executed properly still better than the last few years I reckon

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get rid of the 'Sydney Tools' smack bang in the middle of the V and make them the sleeve sponsor.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly…. Is Steve ‘Zap’ Turner the bloody designer for Classic or something?

That looks terrible I’m sorry to say… almost Super League like when we had them years ago.

TF…. We’ve got 24 games remaining & then the club can burn every single Classic jersey made these past 3yrs
Are we really saying the Super League era V plunging to the players balls is nostalgic now? Not for me thanks.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These jerseys are lit. Got a throwback feel to 09-2010. I’d be happy with these as home jerseys for next season.
Nah, the Laundy logo where the NRL logo normally goes means the front is blank which reminds me of 2020 when we had no sponsor.... LOL.
Best and Less 2.0.

Cant wait to get rid of Classic. We should go Castore